1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/23/19 9:58 a.m.
Daylan C said:

Til it's pretty damn infuriating trying to do playground games in an Evo with lots of turbo lag and a very tall 1st gear.

Subarus dominate that. More low end torque  

dclafleur
dclafleur Reader
5/2/19 9:06 a.m.

I've been playing for about a month and I think I'm starting to make sense of this game, there's a lot to take in.  I haven't really done much of the multiplayer stuff yet, every time I look at it I realize I should probably be doing something else around the house.

skylarhagler
skylarhagler New Reader
5/2/19 9:12 a.m.

TIL that you can't v8 swap a volvo 242 in FH4. How can you not do one of the most popular engine swaps in existence??

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/2/19 5:40 p.m.
dclafleur said:

I've been playing for about a month and I think I'm starting to make sense of this game, there's a lot to take in.  I haven't really done much of the multiplayer stuff yet, every time I look at it I realize I should probably be doing something else around the house.

It's all good. Most of us have been on basic hiatus. Nixon is working on moving back stateside, and to Florida, rico and I have both acquired wreckfest, Daylan....idk what daylan is doing actually. Maybe girlfriend? I'll be back for a couple days after I get internet on anything other than my phone, new season started today. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/2/19 6:19 p.m.

Yea, I logged in today, did enough to get my crown Vic, and I'm done until we get a new update. News should be coming on that next week

failboat
failboat UberDork
5/2/19 7:01 p.m.

Ive been jumping on just long enough to grind the season playlist stuff lately. 

Just going into the last week now I am sitting at 70 or 71% for the month.  So just a little more grinding to get that Crown Vic. 

I for one am glad they dropped it from 100% to 80% completion.  Idk, I dont obsess over completion. If it were still set at 100% for rewards I would have just accepted immediately that I would not have the time (and likely skill) to be able able to get 100% and would have not worked any harder than 50%.  If anything the 80% goal to me was in the realm of attainable and I dived into events that to this point I have largely ignored and actually had fun.  Like the co-op racing against unbeatable drivatars, playground games (repetitive but still fun as long as half the players don't quit in the first minute), chasing seasonal goals on PR stunts, etc.

FH4 is still my go to game when I have time to put something on, with the occasional deviation to FM7, Fallout 4, Farcry 5, or ATS. 

Ive completed all the career races, but still have a few speed zones and traps to 3 star, definitely some stunt jumps left, billboards, and stories to 3 star. Seem to get sidetracked to much just playing with the cars. haha.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/2/19 9:04 p.m.

I got my CV last week. Turns out you can do 80% in 3 seasons if you.do it right. I also apparently got a fox body cobra somewhere along the way,  so maybe I'll sell a few paint jobs. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
5/2/19 9:25 p.m.

Yeah I got distracted playing far cry 5 and then other antics so there's no way I'm getting the crown vic. Oops.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/3/19 8:12 p.m.

I may not complete this week. That trial is berkeleying insane. I need to spend some serious time tuning my 4th! Koenigsegg,  or were never going to have a chance. 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
5/6/19 7:20 p.m.

I’ve put my 2011 Agera tune up, as well as my A800 El Camino  Playground game tune.  I got the Trial and the PG on the first try with these.

The Agera isn’t perfect.  It doesn’t like turning for slow corners, so brake early.  But it is stable at high speeds.  The El Camino dominated the Ford FPV’s and HSV Maloo’s that showed up.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
5/8/19 3:24 p.m.

Seems the latest update has nerfed all my Car Mastery perk points.  Not one single car of mine has them anymore...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/8/19 5:59 p.m.

I haven't been on at all this week, so I have no idea. I'll have to check the tomorrow. 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
5/8/19 9:44 p.m.

At least it let me keep the Quartz.

failboat
failboat UberDork
5/9/19 6:51 p.m.

Yep, car masteries all reset. If you have a ton of skill points go thru your garage and unlock as many wheelspins as you can if youre into that sort of thing till they fix it.

There are a ton to cars that get you a wheelspins for 4 skill points.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/9/19 7:25 p.m.

I have probably 600 wheelspins I'm sitting on between regular and super. I still haven't decided when to crack em open. 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
5/9/19 8:41 p.m.

They reset after every time you turn your console on, so you’ll lose those points to get to a wheelspin. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
5/9/19 9:05 p.m.

Its easy to earn skill points though. I had over 400 that I spent tonight.

134 wheelspins. Won about 2 million credits and a bunch of junk

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/24/19 8:13 p.m.

Finally. Loving it. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
5/28/19 1:48 p.m.

Ah shoot. I forgot to run that championship last week before I was gone all weekend. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/28/19 6:48 p.m.

I'm gonna start another big push for legendary painter status. I estimate my totals at 3-5 between dl/like/use- I need 50k. I'm gonna start pushing a few of my heavy hitters to the forum for the weekly contests. Wish me luck. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/29/19 7:48 p.m.
failboat
failboat UberDork
5/29/19 9:33 p.m.

heck yeah, I have experimented with that before.

Honestly I still check storefronts for a logo I want first. And just trace one of those if it looks nice enough or I can improve it.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
5/29/19 9:37 p.m.

I still need to quit being lazy and finish my Cosby ambulance.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/31/19 3:20 p.m.

Got my apollo. Good luck everyone else. That challenge is a mess. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/31/19 3:48 p.m.

1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BiTIh7GbIhk7TxH3dF4KbmdHu5Zv7E9a9dMe5jv60HFYRAJr9LhgsqLaGVFX1qe0