1 2
failboat
failboat UberDork
9/17/18 12:52 p.m.

Demo keeps crashing after the intro race on my pc. It was bugging me to upgrade my drivers and still no dice. 

But it seems to look better and run smoother than Horizon 3 for me, maybe increased framerate? I feel like the lighting has improved or something. 

chrispy
chrispy HalfDork
9/19/18 9:07 a.m.

The kid has been playing the demo nearly every day.  I played some yesterday and I think the offroad/rally events are much better than Horizon 3.  The rest is about the same but with better graphics - its a pretty game.  Looking forward to wasting too much time on it this winter.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
9/21/18 8:59 a.m.

I have seen nothing enticing about this game what-so-ever.  Think I’ll wait until the discounts start happening.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
9/21/18 10:36 a.m.

I'll probably get it. I wanted to hate the England map idea  but I like what I've seen so far.

failboat
failboat UberDork
9/23/18 3:20 p.m.

i just preordered the base game. Im on pc but its cross platform compatible with xbox. 

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
9/23/18 4:20 p.m.

Game pass kids. Free if you take 3 minutes a day to get Microsoft points, $10/month otherwise. 

Grab a one month subscription to try things out, that's the only reason I'm going to play it till wreck fest drops. 

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
MHp0sys6WAxCs7tIYVZDPvE2gXjRncUXVUWzlN2XsiKqEKDkZPcjhQBN03OkHpiO