1 ... 7 8 9
aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
3/18/20 11:04 p.m.

I must have missed a DLC. I got booted as soon as you started the race.  I have a season pass, so I should have everything.  I wonder what other cars I am missing.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/19/20 9:39 a.m.

I was just looking through the cars for thoughts on the next series.  I launched with some Gran Turismo Vision Honda 2&4 car-ish thing.  It was weird.

Final points are posted.  Good thing that I didn't double the points otherwise Dean would have been in jeopardy.

Argo1
Argo1 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/19/20 10:26 a.m.

I didn't get booted last night.  I just had to jump off as the transport showed up to take one of my cars.  Seems like the new location of my rig closer to the router has fixed my issues.

Now that I have a month off, I should be able to be on racing a lot more.  Our Gov. ordered all non-essential businesses to close for 30 days.  I shut down yesterday.  Fortunately, my 9 managers and 126 associates will still get full pay, myself included.  I expect to go stir crazy but worse; I have a house-bound 16 year-old who is bouncing off the walls.  She is pissed because DMV is closed for a month and she can't take her driver's test to get her license.

Before the shutdown:  Social distancing.  Race by yourself.  She was 1.2 seconds off of the lap record.

1 ... 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PBhahYtaO6PpJcxZfD3AFJbm1qAz5ZfTinHyqqd23dRGlgnvuP4nL9KhSDAsEGs0