Ironwill8282
Ironwill8282 New Reader
1/28/14 9:13 p.m.

Hello,

I see that you guys have your own series set up for Wednesdays and I don't want to step on any toes but I have a GT6 series set up to start next Tuesdays.

It is a 400pp street car series, I have all the rules and info on my site http://virtualracing.webs.com/400ppchallenge.htm

It's a little bit different than your guys series. It's only 5 races long and the races are set up to be about 45 minutes in length. I also set it up for Tuesday so it would not conflict with your series.

I know I have raced with some of you before in the series I ran for GT5 and I hope to see you on the track again.

Thanks, ironwill8282

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/14 1:47 p.m.

A definate maybe... ;)

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/11/14 1:37 p.m.

I will have to give it a look. I wonder if I could get the GNX down to 400PP.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
2/11/14 2:02 p.m.

400pp cars on race softs. No thanks

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
2/11/14 4:46 p.m.

I know these guys. Greafin and I (and I think F40) used to run with them. They may not be quite as "seasoned" as some of the racers in our series, but it's good clean racing. I recommend giving them a try if you have the time.

I would probably try and do the series, but I am busy on Tuesday nights.

Will, feel free to drop in on any of our series races (I host them) and check them out, they can get pretty dramatic (this week will likely be a blood bath ).

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/11/14 4:54 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: 400pp cars on race softs. No thanks

Why you just have to run faster to get the slip and slide effect.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/11/14 8:42 p.m.

I may join up (he says pretending he has spare time). I enjoy the longer races.

I have to say that I agree with Dave on the tires. Our 425pp Miatas barely require braking for most corners on SS tires.

Ironwill8282
Ironwill8282 New Reader
2/13/14 9:54 a.m.

Anyone is still welcome to join. We have had our first two races and they were clean and fun. I know you guys don't like using the stickier tires with these low powered cars but I had multiple people that were looking to get into their first series and the sport and comfort tires can discourage novices away all together. Like Dean said "Why you just have to run faster to ge thte slip and slide effect." lol

I will be starting another series once this one finishes. I have not decided what it will be yet.

Thanks for the kind words aircooled. I would get in on the Wednesday series run on this site but with school and work I don't have enough free time.

Thanks

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NXxW6APimKGTemh5KI3r22MPFLF4EdeS6CMKQyBqhNfQBYDXU0BKnY7jDowYwLAc