1 ... 175 176 177 178 179
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/8/18 4:34 p.m.
1kris06 said:

In reply to Daylan C :

I found 2 pistol shots to the lower extremities worked quite well.

One shot to the back worked well. So did pulling a wizard of oz with the deluxo and dropping on them. All mine survived. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/8/18 4:51 p.m.

Got on today to get surprised by 100k, and free cars. Never thought I wanted the Revolter and Nightshark but will take them for free no problem.

Nice subtle SUV. Nothing too obnoxious.

malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/8/18 7:40 p.m.

Logged on last night for the first time in weeks.

Got $550k and bought a nightclub.  Apparently thats a thing now

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/8/18 7:56 p.m.

Yeah, I've been watching the streams. berkeleyin streamers are annoying as hell, but I'm up close to 4mil due to them. Cant argue. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/8/18 10:09 p.m.

I just noticed the huge white walls on my night shark say "215/70r14" on them. I find this slightly amusing.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/24/18 12:44 p.m.

Just lost a full warehouse(a small one but still)  sale because the game glitched and the drops didn't go through. Looks like it's time to take a break and go do something else today.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/24/18 1:49 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Ouch. I'm sitting on 4 large right now. I hope it goes well. 

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
8/24/18 1:51 p.m.

Took a break from RP last night and played some GTA:O. The night club thing is a slow mover. Got the rep up, but couldn't do much else, so I went on with CEO stuff before my cat tipped the gliders cage. Any tips for the night club? 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/24/18 2:17 p.m.

Crates, guns, coke, meth should always have a worker assigned to them if you own the biker versions. Sell everything when coke and meth fill up, about 20 real life hours, for about 800k. The special sales aren't worth it, Tom did some pretty extensive research into them.

Although you can sell the items individually which would let you get the big 2 million sale. Sell coke and meth when they fill up and move your last worker between weed forgery and counterfeit as they cap. It just takes 66 hours for guns to fill and 50 something for crates. 

Unless you're really broke, popularity and the 70k the wall safe will generate aren't really worth paying attention to. The promotion missions don't pay E36 M3 cash wise, and changing djs only gives you half a bar of popularity per $10k switch.I

If you do decide to change djs, do it in the terror byte garage so you don't have to watch the cut scenes. 

The terror byte makes crates easy. 8 runs an hour average for 3 crate sets. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/24/18 11:51 p.m.

I was playing tonight with someone and seen tom pop on for a couple of mints and then jumped offline. BEen playing a bit hear and there and tonight was just helping other make money for something different to do.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/25/18 8:13 a.m.

Crates have gone to the top of the list for earnings, as far as I can tell, if you have a terrorbyte . The nice thing is you can drop it anywhere, so going back on a crate mission is as simple as calling it to you. Transit times are waaaaay down. 

Also, supposedly there is a glitch now- that allows you to triple high end packages if you have said terrorbyte. When you get the call, go to the terrorbyte and order 3 packages instead of the special. It glitches, and you get 3 specials. Half a mil in one shot. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/25/18 11:52 p.m.

I just got blown up my a missile fired from a scramjet, that means they have missiles. I need one.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/26/18 12:54 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Yep. Missiles, they hop, they have afterburners. The level of stupid human tricks available in it is astounding. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/5/18 8:02 a.m.

I've been doing too much Horizon 4 and Red Dead to touch GTA for a while now. I'm Chadeux1 on PSN, i might get back on occasionally but I usually play on xbox what little I do play GTA anymore.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
11/23/18 4:48 p.m.

Thye have been trowing money changes to players for the past month or so left and right to earn bug money which is nice though. I know this week it was bikers tuff, terrorbuyt was double and hanger work and contact missions and other stuff over the past month has been double and big for cash out lay.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/23/18 6:30 p.m.

I'm waiting for a major content update- I'm over the club ish. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
12/7/18 4:12 p.m.

I know I am to the point of being board and wanting something new. but not sure what they are going to do though. with red dead that the big new thing that they are dealing with. the game is pretty old and not sure what we are going to see next. something should be popling soon i would think.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
12/11/18 8:07 p.m.

Very big new DLC today. 4gb of data. downloading right now. something to do with car combat which looks cool.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/11/18 8:22 p.m.

Mildly curious to the cars. Sort of over the rest. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
12/13/18 3:16 p.m.

have not done much with the new stuff. i did one fight. not had much chance to go into things.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
12/25/18 10:13 a.m.

Just a heads up, I saw they're giving you another free car if you log on today.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/25/18 6:19 p.m.
Daylan C said:

Just a heads up, I saw they're giving you another free car if you log on today.

The only reason I'm logging in right now. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
12/25/18 9:52 p.m.

Today we learned not to bother with arena wars.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/25/18 10:22 p.m.

Yeah, arena wars....idk. I think they're out of ideas. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
12/27/18 2:41 p.m.

I counted atleast 3 movies they ripped off with that game mode. It's pretty impressive. 

1 ... 175 176 177 178 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qCHFIzDKRXNIrUR2W71hIyINPy37RMboBBJJ7PkEF0GbD5w85tO9PDQIX7ngl14D