ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
4/19/21 5:39 p.m.

Some one I game with on xbox said to get gamepass and has been after me for a long time to get fh4. I finally broke Down this week and got it on game pass and then bought all the extra stuff for it. 

I have been using the bugitti inline sedan the most along with 29 Benz baker rally car the most inn driving. I really love the pre war cars for fun. I am 12 of 15 barn finds so far in just about a week of playing.  I can say my driving style in the game sucks for losing badly at races and not getting the braking zones right. Way to heavy on brakes and slide into the turns and not able to turn out of them and go wide or into the wall a lot. Working on getting lines to do better. Won a few races last night artist the people I have been online with.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
4/20/21 12:18 a.m.

It's a fun game. I might need to dig it out again and join you.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
4/23/21 3:19 p.m.

I have the same name on XBOX as here.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/23/21 5:09 p.m.

I'm one car short of the entire set, however many that is. I'm just tail ending another purge to keep myself under 1000 cars. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
4/26/21 3:49 p.m.

I am adding cars here and there right now. have not even driven most of them. Just got one of the 10 million cars for 1.0 and change the other night in a bid.

I have been driving the Toyota off-road race truck a lot along with a few older cars I try to run. Been playing a lot with friends the past few weeks and if you are on tom look me up.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IPDfVNTQVDJhUMtvyzRVsXVqr9PpoFZLBqIrSzFy0DHkkCgnrlKTO00IpgPkovcs