hhaase
hhaase Reader
12/6/16 6:19 p.m.

Saw an odd game on Steam called "My Summer Car".

From the videos you could almost call it "GRM Simulator". Seriously thinking of trying it, despite my current hate for early access games.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
12/6/16 6:41 p.m.

I think there was a preview of this a while ago. Definitely looks like a goofy "simulator". Might be fun for a little while at least (if its not too expensive). Here is a review on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/r0IZ_TEzg7M

jde
jde HalfDork
12/7/16 12:16 p.m.

Bought it, installed it, but haven't touched it yet because I'm still distracted by Horizon 3.

Chadeux
Chadeux HalfDork
12/13/16 11:44 p.m.

Building the car would be fun if I didn't have to deal with the survival bit. I died 8 times driving my van to the grocery store. The driving on the roads is really sketchy with a keyboard.

failboat
failboat UberDork
2/12/17 4:27 a.m.

Just installed this last night, got sucked in for 4 hours.

When you die its game over and you start from the beginning so it takes a few tries to figure out what you are doing.

I had the motor mostly built then realized i was out of food and died trying to make it to the store. Lol. Keyboard driving is almost impossible unless theres some way to adjust steering sensitivity. I ended up turning on my wheel and pedals.

I forgot to gas up the van at the store so i dont know if i have enough fuel to make it there again.

I would suggest searching google for a game guide which has several great tips for the start of the game.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rzl5NWLDvdusccEUCQCQ1XKUhSR2Xk4NiUFU2cnxBXIQP8PVEQNjrWo0hozMZWIR