1 2 3 4
e30Matt
e30Matt Dork
8/31/20 10:50 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

That was glorious and completely encapsulates my view, even without playing it.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/31/20 11:28 p.m.

For some reason I found it really funny. And sadly very true. 

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/1/20 3:39 p.m.

Wait... he wasn't being serious?

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
9/1/20 4:08 p.m.

Something about the way this guy drives, he just does it right.  Look at all the positions he gains.   Grip sliding.... this guy "gets" me.

I am a bit concerned though.  I am thinking since this guy spent about $100 for the game.... he might be motivated to justify his purchase and is giving a overly glowing review...

PC3 is currently tracking at about about $50 a copy.  Let's see how that price holds up over time.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/1/20 7:43 p.m.

I was thinking about this as I watched the review. There is a way they could take all the things that people hating and turn it to a game everyone would love. Here's what PCars3 redux should be:

• Eliminate all circuits, yep.
  • Eliminate the AI
  • Add Hill climb locations (Pikes Peak, My Washington, whatever that place is in Japan where they started drifting)
  • Add famous highways (tail of the dragon, etc.)
  • Add a course builder (like the new Dirt game)
  • Add an autocross / proving grounds location
  • Each location would have a "paddock" where the virtual drivers could walk around / look at everyone's cars / see the damage from an off / watch the run currently happening on like a jumbo tron
  • Turn damage and tire wear back on
  • Keep the tuning and customization

Basically it turns into a sim that turns every event into a car show and runs like most amateur motorsports. You can have live events, time trials, race your friends ghosts...

I feel like that would be about the only way to save this nonsense.  You could still keep your bass drops, goofy driver outfits, and whatnot that appeals to the kids these days.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UltimaDork
9/1/20 8:28 p.m.

Lol.

"This game doesn't like to waste your time."

30 seconds later.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/2/20 3:07 p.m.

The Game that keeps on giving even when you don't own it.  

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
un33ZY8L0us7hz7379iO8o6pufhpp4hB1unu2cn0ZbsXHGtazPCGSVchdVLyjaIG