RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/16/18 1:22 p.m.

Like survival-lite games and giant ocean worlds? Ever want to be alone on a planet? Epic Games has got you covered. 

In Subnautica, you are the sole survivor of a downed spacecraft sent out to setup a new phasegate in that part of the Galaxy. In the beginning, it is just you, your escape pod, and a wet suit. It's up to you to craft your tools, build vehicles for better exploring, build crazy underwater bases, and survive. 

I picked this up originally about 2 years ago on xbox game preview, and quickly dumped about 50 hours into it. Back then it was a horrible, slow, glitchy mess. 

Well, it's finally gotten its full console release, and to celebrate, Epic Games is giving away the PC version for free! on their website. Store Link

Meet the Reaper Leviathan Sorry, the embed is still broken here. 

I know I've talked a couple other people into the free PC version, but is anyone else playing here? It's not coop so not like we can play together, but xboxdvr.com exists so we can show off out creations and pass some tips around. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/16/18 7:32 p.m.

I did create an epic games account a few days ago in order to pick this up. Have not had time to try and play it yet but I have seen some clips from one of my friends. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Njd7lYAOC4UU5W4MHOQKWnY8q7EikXMOU1Y3D8HtK4yMBlMCiAP82XCHNJjlp60T