PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
4/20/14 5:12 p.m.

I'm a budget game shopper and I can't be the only one. I figure we should get a thread going for games at Grassroots prices. Feel free to post your deals in here:

PS3

30 Games at 99 cents a piece this weekend. Picked up Super Stardust HD myself:

Braid
Plants vs. Zombies
Super Stardust HD
Crash Commando
When Vikings Attack
Urban Trial Freestyle
Blast Factor
Everyday Shooter
Ghotham City Imposters
Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3
Retro City Rampage
Spyro 1, 2, 3
Retro Grade
echochrome
Tokyo Jungle
Gex
Jurassic Park
Red Faction 1, 2
Red Faction Battlegrounds
Crash Team Racing
Stuntman Ignition
Tales of Monkey Island
Sam and Max

PC

Tropico 4 is $2.99 on Steam for the next 24 hours or so.
Dead Space is free to download on Origin

Wii U

Target has Wii U headsets on clearance for $6

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UltraDork
4/20/14 6:22 p.m.

I saw this the other day and spent a whopping $8 on some classic stuff, and picked up Braid as well.

Crash Bandicoot has had my attention for 45 minutes already.

Note that Gex you listed above is Gex: Enter The Gecko (Gex 2). I used to have a 3DO, Gex was one of the few great games on that system.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
4/20/14 6:51 p.m.

Braid is def worth the 99 cents, but ive already got it on Steam.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
4/20/14 11:59 p.m.

I grabbed a bunch of them. Had Tokyo Jungle before, it's really good.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
7/11/14 6:58 p.m.

Back from the dead!

Another 99 cent flash sale on psn this weekend. Looks great if you're into indie games or ps1 jrpgs. Thomas Was Alone is part of the sale and is fantastic.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
7/11/14 7:33 p.m.

Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 are all fantastic games.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
8/18/14 2:16 p.m.

For anyone looking for a 360, ps3, or 3ds: radio shack has some awesome deals. They have the consoles clearanced at 25% off or more. They're running a sale for 25% off clearance items, and you get a $10 off store coupon for every $30 you spend. Picked up a brand new 4gb 360 for $120 + tax and got $30 in coupons.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/19/14 1:02 p.m.

Just scored brand new Sony brand PS3 controllers for $16.49 a piece at Sears.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UltraDork
12/19/14 1:24 p.m.
PubBurgers wrote: Just scored brand new Sony brand PS3 controllers for $16.49 a piece at Sears.

!

Online, or in store? Wired or wireless? I need some.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/19/14 1:39 p.m.

Wireless, in store. Official Sony brand Dualshock 3. The tag said $27.49 but they rang up $16.49.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
12/20/14 5:07 p.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/for-sale-xbox-360-played-by-the-publisher-of-grm/96982/page1/

Cough, cough...

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/31/14 7:27 a.m.

Kmart is having a MASSIVE sale on games right now. I picked up Bioshock Infinite (Ps3) for $8 and Wolfenstein (Ps4) for $25.

They had games for every system very heavily discounted but the two stores local to me had already been cleaned out.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
7/20/15 5:56 p.m.

Most of you guys probably have this already, but Gran Turismo 6 is down to $15 at Walmart and Gamestop now. I saw a copy kicking around in Walmart yesterday and it was marked $19.99 on the shelf, but rang up as $14.99. I sure hope it's good!

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
8/11/15 11:44 a.m.

Another deal: check out the store Five Below. From time to time, they have some decent games for $5. I scored BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (a 2D fighting game) and Defiance (based on the TV Show which I have never seen). BlazBlue is supposed to be one of the best 2D fighters ever made.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
8/22/15 8:30 a.m.

Most of you may already be aware, but if you sign up for the Best Buy's Gamers Club for 30 bucks you get a 20% discount on all new games for the two year duration of your membership and a few other little perks.

It even works on special and collector edition games, as I got the discount on my Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
8/31/15 8:27 a.m.

If you have an Android phone and you have an Amazon account, they have a ton of free games that usually cost money for download now. I picked up DuckTales Remastered with this deal, which is a remake of the NES DuckTales game from way back. So far, so good!

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UberDork
8/31/15 9:47 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote: If you have an Android phone and you have an Amazon account, they have a ton of free games that usually cost money for download now. I picked up DuckTales Remastered with this deal, which is a remake of the NES DuckTales game from way back. So far, so good!

I have this remake on PS3. Its great. And its berkeleying hard.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
8/31/15 10:12 a.m.

In reply to ProDarwin:

I still own the original, and I like to play through it once a year or so. Great game. The new one is cool, but tough to control with the phone touch screen.

Another game that was on there is a compilation of the Raiden arcade games. I love old-school shoot-em-ups, and Raiden is one of my favorites. It's weird playing them with the touch screen, but it works. The planes fire automatically, so you only have to worry about movement and using the smart bombs.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
11/9/15 10:27 a.m.

DEAL ALERT!!!!

Gamestop is running a 4 for $10 sale until around 11/17. There are some A-list PS3/XB360/Wii titles on the list.

List Part 1

List Part 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AmbMHdcg4Wk4VLo40u9tZAKV7nCZpvS02dQk0agvSy5oUuYw4GB2nsLge5M5Ltyq