1 2 3
PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/4/14 1:24 p.m.

For sale thread for gaming stuff anyone? I can't be the only one who wheels and deals videogames on a semi regular basis and hates dealing with craigslist.

Here's what I've got for sale, they are for the PS3:

Grand Theft Auto V: $15 Shipped
The Last of Us: SOLD

my PM's don't work so reply here or e-mail me at jacquesnegrey at the g mails.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
12/4/14 1:39 p.m.

Good thread. Probably worth a sticky? I rarely sell games but always buy used.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/4/14 2:39 p.m.

I am down for this.

I have a ton of older stuff I have been meaning to put up for sale lately, including a PS2, a Dreamcast or two, and some assorted games. I also just acquired 2 NES systems and a bunch of games, but I haven't tested any of it yet. I may even have an Intellivision I can part with.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/4/14 2:42 p.m.

Anybody need a 30 minute old copy of Saints Row 3 for PS3?

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
12/4/14 2:44 p.m.

I'm in the market for used wii games for my kids.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/4/14 5:47 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote: Anybody need a 30 minute old copy of Saints Row 3 for PS3?

Who in their right mind spent money for that?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/4/14 5:51 p.m.
yamaha wrote:
Swank Force One wrote: Anybody need a 30 minute old copy of Saints Row 3 for PS3?
Who in their right mind spent money for that?

I did. I bought it the day it came out for $60 and it was probably the worst purchase i've ever made in my entire life.

I was bored after i beat 3 people to death with a rubber donger and it just wasn't worth playing after that.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/4/14 6:10 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: I am down for this. I have a ton of older stuff I have been meaning to put up for sale lately, including a PS2, a Dreamcast or two, and some assorted games. I also just acquired 2 NES systems and a bunch of games, but I haven't tested any of it yet. I may even have an Intellivision I can part with.

You and i may need to have a discussion eventually. An imtellivisom would fit in my collection nicely. I could use more nes stuff too.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/4/14 6:10 p.m.

Sr3 was awesome! Wtf is wrong with you people?

calteg
calteg HalfDork
12/4/14 6:36 p.m.

SR3 was awesome. So awesome I picked up SR4 for $10 on black friday.

I hate to be that guy, but gametz dot com already has a really elaborate system to do everything that was suggested. I have the same username there.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/10/14 6:34 p.m.

Anyone interested in some classic Atari 2600 games?

9 games:

Space Invaders

Cosmic Ark

Riddle of the Sphinx

Asteroids (missing the end label)

Pac Man

Berzerk

Adventure

Video Olympics

How does $20 plus shipping sound? Let me know if anyone is interested.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/11/14 12:59 p.m.

I also have a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Wii U. It's still new and sealed (someone got it for me but I don't have a Wii U). I can do $15 shipped to the lower 48.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
12/11/14 1:18 p.m.

SWMBO left with her 360, can't decide if I should buy my own to play Dirt3 and Warhammer40k that I bought for it, or just sell them off?

(I still have my original XBox that I played the E36 M3 out of the Colin McRae series and Rallisport Challenge. Ok, and GTA Vice City mostly to run over hookers and shoot cops. Does that make me a bad person?)

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/11/14 1:32 p.m.

You can get a 360 cheap these days. I think Gamestop sells the basic one for about $99 now.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
12/11/14 2:20 p.m.

WTB: Xbox 360 NCAA football 2013+ game

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/11/14 2:21 p.m.

I should look I think I have a couple box's of older video games and consoles that have been in the basement for at least 6 years. I think they are Nintendo's but not sure.

I will also look at my collection of PS3 games I know I have some duplicates that I should get rid of. I found purchasing package deals off Ebay usually nets you a much better deal than if you get them one at a time and this has resulted in me having multiple copy's of various titles. One in particular I know I have a couple of copy's of is a game that has some sort of weird satanic clown on the cover. I think it was shipped with some PS3's for a while.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
12/11/14 2:36 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
SilverFleet wrote: I am down for this. I have a ton of older stuff I have been meaning to put up for sale lately, including a PS2, a Dreamcast or two, and some assorted games. I also just acquired 2 NES systems and a bunch of games, but I haven't tested any of it yet. I may even have an Intellivision I can part with.
You and i may need to have a discussion eventually. An imtellivisom would fit in my collection nicely. I could use more nes stuff too.

You have any interest/need for a Sega Genesis?

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/11/14 3:08 p.m.
clutchsmoke wrote:
mndsm wrote:
You have any interest/need for a Sega Genesis?

Games? Possibly. Depends on the games, though.

Consoles? I already have two, three if you count my Sega Nomad, so I'm good. Didn't I sell one a long time ago to someone on here?

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
12/11/14 3:27 p.m.

In reply to clutchsmoke: Console? If you have Sonic games for it we might can deal.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/11/14 3:28 p.m.

In reply to Jerry:

The Game Haven on Airway Rd in Dayton is an awesome independent nerd store that ought to have a decent price on a 360.

Updated my post with new prices.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/11/14 3:53 p.m.
PubBurgers wrote: In reply to Jerry: The Game Haven on Airway Rd in Dayton is an awesome independent nerd store that ought to have a decent price on a 360. Updated my post with new prices.

I am VERY interested in GTA V, but I have to check with SWMBO first. I already have The Last of Us.

Speaking of which....

If you have a PS3 and have not played this game, you are missing out. It is an unbelievable game that may just affect you emotionally. It is really unbelievable. I have only played a few hours into it and it is fantastic.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/11/14 4:06 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

True story, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a contender for best game ever made. It's not my personal favorite, but it's close.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/11/14 4:23 p.m.

Anyone that owns a 360 can voice to the level of.commitmrnt I have to gtav. I've got.more than a month calendar time (that's 24hrsx30days) into GTA online. Its frightening.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/14/14 6:32 p.m.

I also have New Super Mario Bros. U for the Wii U. Looking for $20 shipped.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/18/14 3:03 p.m.

Last call before fleabay. $40 Shipped within the U.S. gets you:

GTA V
The Last of Us
Dishonored
Final Fantasy XIII (in a generic gamestop case)

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Skc5Mvk215Mpcn9nOCYptgLnpWh5wzxRn4MyTQY7jflEymDOByFJgXnopG7NYxNr