12/29/14 2:13 p.m.

Sold The Last of Us.

GTA V Sold

Autolex
Autolex Dork
12/31/14 9:50 a.m.
  • Gran Turismo 5 : Prologue (PS3)
  • Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

Both Free if you pay shipping (likely $5-7ea)

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
3/30/15 9:24 a.m.

I've got Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for PS4. Looking for $30 shipped within the U.S.

I also have Diablo 3 for the 360, brand spankin' new and sealed for $15 shipped.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
4/3/15 4:30 p.m.

Thinning the herd, prices include U.S. shipping:

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3): $12
South Park: The Stick of Truth, disk only in a Gamestop case (PS3): $12
The Last Story (Wii) $20 Shipped

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/3/15 4:53 p.m.

Im in for NES, Super Nintendo or N64 games. I'm getting my 7 year old into the vintage stuff.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
4/3/15 5:18 p.m.
bgkast wrote: Im in for NES, Super Nintendo or N64 games. I'm getting my 7 year old into the vintage stuff.

It blows my mind how much more expensive vintage stuff has gotten over the past 5 years. The Wii has a huge selection of classic games available for download but it's missing that classic console feel.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
4/3/15 8:58 p.m.
bgkast wrote: Im in for NES, Super Nintendo or N64 games. I'm getting my 7 year old into the vintage stuff.

Vintage gaming is bigger than ever right now. That means prices are higher than ever right now.

I still collect, but it has gotten tougher in the past couple years to find the cheap deals like I used to. I remember snagging a pile of Atari stuff, including two 2600's, a hardshell suitcase travel case, and a stack of SEALED games a few years back for $40 at a yard sale. Then, on the way home, I stopped at another one and grabbed a N64 with 10 classic games (like GoldenEye!) for $15. That's not happening anymore. The deals are out there, but you have to look far and wide.

Option B is to grab a Wii and mod it! I did it to both my consoles, and it RULES.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

nepa03focus
nepa03focus HalfDork
4/3/15 10:08 p.m.

I am looking for a n64 and you guys are right everyone wants like 150 dollars for one. They used to be like 20 dollars at garage sales.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/3/15 10:46 p.m.

Yep, I was buying them at pawn shops for nothing because they couldn't give them away. Not anymore....

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/3/15 11:44 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

Hmm, thanks for the link. I do have a spare Wii...

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
4/24/15 12:09 p.m.

WTT: HALO Master chief collection download for the Xbox one. Came with the console I bought today, I would love to get a download code for Assassin's Creed Unity in exchange.

I don't play Halo, but I do play Assassins.

Edit: Boom, traded even to a friend for AC Unity. I told him he was a sucker, but he likes Halo.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
5/13/15 2:30 p.m.

Anyone interested in Farcry 4 or Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4? $20 shipped for Farcry and $30 shipped for Dragon Age.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
5/15/15 8:55 a.m.

Anyone interested in a Dreamcast? I have one I can part with with 3 games, and two of them are among THE BEST for the system:

-NFL 2K1 (complete in the case)

-Shenmue (very nice shape and complete in the case)

-Skies of Arcadia (discs in great shape, but comes in a generic dual jewel case but DOES have the instruction manual)

The console is a bit yellowed, but is basically a launch console manufactured in September 1999, and it works great. It will also work with burned games. Comes with power cord, Composite A/V cord, one controller, and a VMU memory card.

I'm thinking $100 +shipping. Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia usually bring that much or more by themselves. If anyone's interested, I can take some pics.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/15/15 9:28 a.m.

If I wasn't busy hunting old gameboys.... I need another launch DC.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/15/15 9:46 a.m.

I am actually looking for a system PS3/4 or Xbox 360/one

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
5/15/15 10:57 a.m.

Skies of Arcadia is good stuff.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
5/15/15 1:47 p.m.
mndsm wrote: If I wasn't busy hunting old gameboys.... I need another launch DC.

Like first gen gameboys?

I have one and the rechargabele battery pack they sold for it, a Super Gameboy to play gameboy games on the snes, and a bunch of games for it.

Hadn't thought about selling it but if interested i can get you more info.

Pm me.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
5/17/15 2:12 p.m.

Just got a PS3 today. Have a few games but none appropriate for kids. Anyone has any Lego themed PS3 games they want to sell? GameStop was insane for wanting $20 each used for TS3, Lego Marvel Superheroes and whatnots. Wallymart was worse at $29+ new. Checking eBay now

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
5/17/15 3:26 p.m.

In reply to Sine_Qua_Non:

Target had Lego Marvel for ps3 on a clearance endcap.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-marvel-super-heroes-playstation-3/-/A-14504025 $11.79

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
5/18/15 3:53 p.m.

Any interest in a lightly used Logitech G430 headset?

I do not have the box. $35 shipped in the U.S?

failboat
failboat UltraDork
5/19/15 10:05 a.m.
Sine_Qua_Non wrote: Just got a PS3 today. Have a few games but none appropriate for kids. Anyone has any Lego themed PS3 games they want to sell? GameStop was insane for wanting $20 each used for TS3, Lego Marvel Superheroes and whatnots. Wallymart was worse at $29+ new. Checking eBay now

or amazon.com also has good used game pricing.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
5/19/15 10:09 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote: Option B is to grab a Wii and mod it! I did it to both my consoles, and it RULES. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

We got a wii but other than playing with it for a couple weeks, it pretty much has sat in the box collecting dust. I figure its not worth much of anything for trade in, but this seems like a good idea to tinker around with.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/19/15 10:34 a.m.

Anyone interested in a PS2 with a stack of games? I'd have to dig it up and see what games i have, but i do know that they're all good games, because i'm not interested in wasting my time on crap games.

It's a silver slim, two controllers, one guitar hero controller.

No idea what to ask. Suppose i should get a games list together first.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
5/19/15 11:53 a.m.
failboat wrote:
SilverFleet wrote: Option B is to grab a Wii and mod it! I did it to both my consoles, and it RULES. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
Thank you Thank you Thank you. We got a wii but other than playing with it for a couple weeks, it pretty much has sat in the box collecting dust. I figure its not worth much of anything for trade in, but this seems like a good idea to tinker around with.

Anyone who has a Wii and DOESN'T mod it is missing out! It's very easy to do, and it makes it so much better. Still can't get N64 games to work on a reliable emulator, but I did get some MAME games to run on a ported MAME emulator. It does tend to crash a lot running MAME, though, and not everything works.

And if I didn't mention it before, YES, you can play regular Wii games afterwards. I popped in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword a few days ago, and it worked fine on my modded Wii.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/19/15 12:05 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

I have been missing out and have a wii at home

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m5WLaMLFiwLw9LzIl8J2QwZ1iv7Xo5aqSUGnR3Ia7PVcHD7unDgqq83usTCGW6Pj