1 ... 5 6 7 8
RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/11/17 10:37 a.m.

I kept losing races, badly, couldn't figure out why. Everything was still setup for driftmaro events, including unbeatable difficulty.

No matter, getting the finale event unlocked was easy without doing any races. Still haven't run it yet, but it looks intense.

I'm having a really hard time with the points events though, keep finding walls at 220+ ruining my skill chains.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/11/17 3:44 p.m.
RevRico wrote: I kept losing races, badly, couldn't figure out why. Everything was still setup for driftmaro events, including unbeatable difficulty. No matter, getting the finale event unlocked was easy without doing any races. Still haven't run it yet, but it looks intense. I'm having a really hard time with the points events though, keep finding walls at 220+ ruining my skill chains.

Tip for the skill events- sandbag, single chain at open and haul ass. The Goliath is actually pretty anticlimactic.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/11/17 3:44 p.m.
racerfink wrote: When I started the game, it did the download. Then, I "bought" all the free cars. Then, I went to the Hot Wheels icon on the main map. It prompted me to install. Nowhere near all the drama everybody else seems to have had. Oh, and, it's giving me free copies of the cars I already got for free as well. Bonus!

It's giving me the free ones too.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/11/17 9:56 p.m.

A class, was the driftmero. The whole way. S class was the escalade, the bentayga. S2 went to the ford gt lm. Traps and cameras went to the 918, modified out as far as it will go. Drift zones, obv went to the driftmero. The only stuff I have left for medals is the bucket list.

Also, that hilux. Seriously.

RevRico
5/11/17 10:00 p.m.

I've got one bucket list left and may of the races. Been knocking some out, but I have a hard time staying on the track.

The last bucket list for me, the one with the veneno, is rough.

As are the achievements, like goliath in the zonda in 6 minutes, and what the hell is a hot wheels drift? I've got one in the mustang, only one I've seen.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/11/17 10:08 p.m.

I haven't looked at the achievements. I'm fairly sure "hot wheels " is some combination of beyond ultimate ans using a fancy section of track. I got it on accident while I was upside down, jist to see if I could. Goliath in 6 is gonna be nasty, but doable. I haven't tried it in the zonda, but my first time out in the gt I ran it in 6:35. I berkeleyed up a lot too, so it's doable.

Jaynen
Jaynen SuperDork
6/9/17 8:53 a.m.

I picked up the hotwheels expansion its pretty lol.

Its not the best car but I have the most fun in my twin turbo 900hp ford raptor. The Bowler however can be 1200+ hp with a lamborghini swap

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/11/17 12:50 p.m.
Jaynen wrote: I picked up the hotwheels expansion its pretty lol. Its not the best car but I have the most fun in my twin turbo 900hp ford raptor. The Bowler however can be 1200+ hp with a lamborghini swap

We keep trying to force d class car races. We had built a bunch of d class drift ish back in the day. Big motors, stock suspension, stock tires. They're fast but they only go sideways.

RevRico
6/11/17 1:01 p.m.

So there's a gremlins and a Vega now. But they expect me to pay even more for them?

I wish I could trade the Porsche pack for the mountain dew pack.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/11/17 1:09 p.m.
RevRico wrote: So there's a gremlins and a Vega now. But they expect me to pay even more for them? I wish I could trade the Porsche pack for the mountain dew pack.

Yeah, the new pack is really good. Unsure if you can buy it at the auction house.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/12/17 8:21 p.m.

Unannounced forzathon! Run a classic racer a class (the 60something merc, I has a toon) championship, win all the things at once. 996 gt3, another 918, money, spins, xp...

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
8/10/17 12:45 p.m.
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/10/17 1:15 p.m.

Free if you pre-order f7. I'm not sure I will.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
8/10/17 4:47 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Free if you pre-order f7. I'm not sure I will.

Not to mention it's a digital pre-order only.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
8/11/17 3:38 p.m.

Yeah I am not gonna lose sleep over that. I am going to preorder FM7 from Amazon.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
8/23/17 11:29 a.m.

VIP's can win a 914-6 and a 928 GTS-4 in this weeks Forzathon.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/20/18 12:28 p.m.

Not sure if anybody else is still on this. I just got it the other day. Gamer tag is Chadeux2. I've been spending way too much time on it. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/20/18 12:37 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

We've been talking about switching back to that, but GTA just dropped major bonuses for the week.

Add me, revrico420 I'm usually online and bored, and I can push you to massive income and xp. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/20/18 10:47 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Request sent.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/21/18 7:13 a.m.

I'm a tricksy hobbit. My username on xb1 is.....

Wait for it......

mndsm, no caps. 

I'll be heavy gtao this week because all the bonuses ever, but I could be convinced to dust off the driftmero.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
2/21/18 9:10 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Added you. Username is similar to here, with a few g's added. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
3/7/18 12:45 p.m.

I've been amusing myself with an A class Grand Wagoneer. It ended up being a pretty good all purpose rig. I've dubbed it "Moby Dick III". Named after the pair of Wagoneers that got 4wd banned from FIA rally in the 70s. It's lettered up in a manner similar to Moby Dick I.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/9/18 7:42 p.m.

Mine somehow has a Donald Trump sticker on it. berkeleyin livery sellers. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
3/11/18 10:46 p.m.

I just broke out the game this afternoon and played with knris for about an hour or so. Mulse cars in deep snow suck for sure, but was fun to say the least.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/12/18 2:08 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

Says you. I did almost all of blizzard peak in a camaro. 

1 ... 5 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xcFYT3vTZRn25Y74w61hQncyKhd7L6NXkMHwwvWTJHnBgtwlwy4oe4ZFAlvBAKKU