1 2
skierd
skierd SuperDork
3/13/16 6:02 p.m.

The only thing I can think that's better than riding alone will be riding with my daughter when she's old enough.

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
3/13/16 9:48 p.m.

Nick (LUCAS) Comstock
Nick (LUCAS) Comstock UltimaDork
3/14/16 7:28 a.m.
Woody wrote: On a semi related note / minor threadjack: I used to have similar motorcycle safety discussions with a GRM'er named Tony. I think he went by the screen name Wherethefami2000 or something like that. I'm pretty sure that someone here was friends with him. Does anybody know what happened to him?

I know of a wherethefami from another forum. If I'm not mistaken that guy went to Iraq and didn't make it back.

Not saying it's the same guy, but could be I guess.

Nick (LUCAS) Comstock
3/14/16 9:44 a.m.

In reply to Woody:

I went to see if I could find the thread I read on the other forum. I couldn't, I did find a thread about another soldier that I may have crossed in my mind with wherethefami.

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
3/14/16 10:15 a.m.
ddavidv wrote: Best solution (for our younger readers): Don't get married. Don't have kids.

That's a solution but I would not argue the best solution.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/14/16 10:21 a.m.
Nick (LUCAS) Comstock wrote: In reply to Woody: I went to see if I could find the thread I read on the other forum. I couldn't, I did find a thread about another soldier that I may have crossed in my mind with wherethefami.

You have mail.

Nick (LUCAS) Comstock
3/14/16 6:52 p.m.
dculberson wrote:
ddavidv wrote: Best solution (for our younger readers): Don't get married. Don't have kids.
That's *a* solution but I would not argue the *best* solution.

I'd say that's the best piece of advice ever given on this site

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MwS75Tsa6rdtbuJXec3ZuP7lrr9ggyJX8qsDSsUa7sNqEBxPMYt4c7iRLQ0NJftu