1 2
Luke
Luke SuperDork
8/10/10 2:26 a.m.

Did you flip him off?

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
8/10/10 9:18 a.m.

I quit doing the wave thing to Harley riders a while ago after nearly none of them waved back.

I did see a Harley "badass" texting while riding in Denver traffic last week. (on 225 heading towards 25)

smart guy

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
8/10/10 11:07 a.m.

I typically toss the horns to any "real sports car" (anything I deem cool ). Often if we are traveling opposite of each other, it goes unnoticed. But if we are ont he freeway, i will do my best to pace the guy, and when he notices the weirdo in the next lane staring at him, I will toss the horns and the guys face will go from "what the hell..." to "hey allright" and gimme a wave back.

Eneltoo
Eneltoo New Reader
8/15/10 11:22 p.m.

I usually just nod, or waggle some fingers to passing bikers because they always seem to wave when I'm in the middle of some sort of maneuver (downshifting, turning, braking, or a combination of any or all three).

I also wave to the kids who wave at me. I remember that it always made my day when I was a kid.

Appleseed wrote: I drive a cop car. No one EVER waved at me.

I always make sure that I wave at cop cars. For some reason, the last few times I had been pulled over, it was someone I went to high school with.

Slyp_Dawg
Slyp_Dawg GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/21/10 11:29 p.m.

when I can, I wave at other Minis on the road, or flash my highs if I'm going fast enough that my window wouldn't roll down in time. from time to time, I also wave at motorcycles, although some times that's been waving them past me in a passing zone when I don't feel like doing 20+ over posted

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CXzs34xjNCb4MbF9SJcRMnMqUfzogH3TklvIV1GxpGLBlAhCh3Hdzey2fZp5Os0Q