1 2
ShawnG
ShawnG UltimaDork
2/6/21 9:43 a.m.

If it's hard to kick, try it the way you start a Ducati bevel.

On the center stand, stand on the right side of the bike, facing the seat. Put your right foot on the kick start, kick down and through.

Works great on my Duc. Won't come back and bash your shins, If you slip, you don't land on the lever and it can't throw you.

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/28/22 8:03 p.m.

Long time without an update:

I went through the carbs on the Triumph and after some miles, I found the stock needle position was best for the plugs despite the freer flowing intake and exhaust. A new set of Champion N3C's and it's ready for miles all summer.

Other stuff has come and gone but this one still sticks around and does its job well.

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 UltraDork
5/28/22 9:09 p.m.

Awesome bikes. Here's the Norton!

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
5/29/22 7:27 a.m.

I finally got this thing reliable enough to ride more than a mile from home. wink

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/14/22 3:56 p.m.

Tach gearbox left the building on the t140v a couple weeks ago. Bottom plug popped out and contents evacuated. The new part from the Bonneville Shop has a threaded cap on the bottom instead. Ironically, the new part description details my exact issue I had.

Glad it got me home!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Replaced the tach gearbox with the updated part and went around the entire bike with the spanners for a snug up of everything. All seemed well so instead of my normal 15-20 mile loops I put 101 miles on it this morning. It went flawlessly surprisingly and it was rewarded with a bath. Such a trooper.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZKaqvP1mG8wwbLPjTqQZM3DWnYP2H7TeFDgNnmvxImRUBhi3UlovErcJy10sW2RC