whittlebeast
whittlebeast New Reader
10/31/17 4:13 p.m.

See what you guys think.  Heavy on Megasquirt but most subjects apply to many ECUs.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AndyWhittle_HowEFIworks

NEALSMO
NEALSMO UberDork
10/31/17 4:14 p.m.

Subscribed to get an idea where to start with my AEM FIC.

skullcoater
skullcoater New Reader
11/19/17 7:15 p.m.

Nice! Thanks for sharing! hope to learn from your videos.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/11/17 7:18 a.m.

Subscribed!  This is a weak area in my automotive knowledge.

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Reader
1/20/18 3:24 p.m.

cool! definitely something i'll have to subscribe to since this is something i need to know more about 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
1/20/18 4:01 p.m.

Comment so i can find later as im finally starting to tune megasquirt....

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
1/20/18 4:14 p.m.

Subscribed

YouTube is my favorite school in the winter... and I can drink beer

calteg
calteg Dork
1/20/18 7:42 p.m.

Subscribed!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/12/18 2:46 p.m.

Cool, but I was hoping for chassis tuning.  I WISH I could drive my car and feel something and say "that means I need more rear bar" or have trouble with corner-exit traction and know what to do.  

The0retical
The0retical UltraDork
2/12/18 3:07 p.m.

I'll subscribe to that.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/27/18 1:54 p.m.

Getting ready to hook up the PiMP (MegaSquirt) to the SpitBird pretty soon, so I'm definitely going to check these out. 

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/27/18 2:22 p.m.

Ok, just watched the grounding video to start, and wow. Very helpful!

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh HalfDork
5/18/18 9:42 p.m.

I've got a Holley Terminator. Maybe this can help me. 

davidpk
davidpk New Reader
5/25/18 12:51 a.m.

I see 1.9K subscriptions on YouTube, which is good because it didn't pass too much time. In just three months and 3 videos, you have 1.9K subscribers...

I see, you have just posted few words in the video description, which is not too good to rank a video. You need to increase the description length for the better ranking of the video in both Youtube and Google as well. smiley

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia
5/25/18 1:01 p.m.
pinchvalve said:

Cool, but I was hoping for chassis tuning.  I WISH I could drive my car and feel something and say "that means I need more rear bar" or have trouble with corner-exit traction and know what to do.  

I agree , knowing more about shocks, sway bars , brake bias , tire pressure etc would be a big help

Lootenny
Lootenny GRM+ Member
6/21/18 10:22 a.m.

I’m building a C4 Vette Kart, with an LS motor and have no wiring. Trying to choose whether to go with one of the Holley EFI systems or the plug and play mega squirt, or use a tuning solution with the stock ECU. The Holley and MS are very close in price, I’m just wondering if there is a reason to go with one over the other. 

Ive tuned my own turbo Focus with SCT pro racer/advantage on the stock EEC-V, so I’m not completely unfamiliar with the concepts.  Having said that, it was hardly intuitive and I need to know the pros and cons of each. 

My plan is to get the stock LQ4 running and see how I like the concept, and have the ability to go crazy later if I want to. 

Thanks!

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/21/18 5:35 p.m.

Thank You for that, Sir!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
p63fN0t6Ju5S1RafIfmD4VcHpvg5dLAaoHDqi8t1ug0nIkt3dI0HXk4HQcntc2iW