1 2
Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
12/9/18 6:10 p.m.

Any members interested in a pair of 88 GTs? 

One was a race car and is basically a bolt in caged shell with Konis, springs and what appears to be larger sway bars?

The other is a complete GT with a stalled small block conversion.  Interior is complete and in pretty good shape. The rear subframe is out with the small block and new bushings in it. The original motor is complete and was running prior to removal with 134k.  

Posting for a friend in Daytona Beach FL.

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise Reader
12/18/18 11:49 a.m.

I am in Alpharetta for a week for New Years. Is it possible to do a nice day trip up to Deals Gap? What route would you recommend?

GeorgiaFieroClub
GeorgiaFieroClub New Reader
12/25/18 7:54 p.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

Sorry for the long delay in replying.  Been busy with the holidays.  If you are here on the 29th, join us and The Georgia Triumph Association for their annual Polar Bear Run.  Starting at the Atlanta Motorsports Park in Dawsonville.  20 Doc Thurmond Road, off Hwy 53 a few miles west of downtown.  Rollout time is 9 AM.  You can get more information about on the Georgia Fiero website at www.gafiero.org   Subject title contains Polar Bear Run.  

From Alpharetta to Deal's Gap you could actually follow US 19, but that would be an all-day trip to get there.  If you will contact me through GeorgiaFieroClub@Gmail.Com I can give you a route sheet that you will thoroughly enjoy and quick directions to get there.  

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise Reader
12/25/18 10:53 p.m.

In reply to GeorgiaFieroClub :

We fly there late night on 29th so we will miss you :(

I am sending you email for route. Thank you so much. If you also let me know how long your route will take me, I can plan accordingly. Deals Gap is bucket list for me. Much apprecaited 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
12/29/18 10:07 a.m.

i HOPE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE INFO YOU WANT, 

As Of today the weather is kinda Sucky, so If A 3hr.tour is to your Liking  you can have PLENTY of Fun in the Back yard. A K A, run up 400 to get to Helen then North to Blairsville 515 west back to Blue Ridge South down Hwy.60 through Suchs and back to  Dalongagha or Dawsonville and if open go by the new Atl. motorsports Park, You are only a few miles north af Alpharetta at that point

GeorgiaFieroClub
GeorgiaFieroClub New Reader
1/28/19 12:45 p.m.

A custom route was laid out for mr2s2000elise taking him from Alpharetta, through The Dragon and returning to Alpharetta.  Weather on that day wasn't great.  No reply was ever received as to whether he made the trip or recognized receiving the custom route sheet.  

Georgia Fieros

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3EOVUx25k2Fw6HxiaWHEyPmRjqCFOG7yAJi16EkSc9OTl4mjihS5QztyG5HCRRMr