1 2 3
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/5/22 10:24 a.m.
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) said:

I'll be attending a gala that day with Hot for Teacher.... also, I'm in PA, but otherwise I would be there.

Yeah, well that's okay. Thanks anyway for getting my hopes up when I saw you had the most recent post. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/5/22 12:14 p.m.
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) said:

I'll be attending a gala that day with Hot for Teacher.... also, I'm in PA, but otherwise I would be there.

Boo this man! Boooo!!! Boooooooo!

Teasing us like that 

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
12/5/22 12:18 p.m.

I will be there. Most likely carpooling with Dyinto.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/12/22 12:06 p.m.

Bumping.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday. We are coordinating non-perishable food donations to donate if you want to bring something.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
12/12/22 12:12 p.m.

I'll be there with Stampie's scooter in tow!

hobiercr
12/12/22 3:07 p.m.
white_fly said:

Does anybody want to ride with me from Tampa?

I'm coming from almost as far West as possible. I'm happy to bring my truck and collect anyone between Clearwater and the venue. Unlike Mr. Asa I will be taking I-4 unless Waze tells me otherwise. 

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
12/12/22 11:14 p.m.

Not sure the plans for this weekend but might be able to make it.  

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) Dork
12/13/22 7:13 a.m.

Does anyone attending this shindig have an extra set of miata or honda wheels i could get?, specifically i need 4x100 bolt pattern in a 15". Its for a golf cart/offroad go cart build. Im looking for cheap. Everyone seems to think old miata wheels are worth 500$ on facemarket.  

i got a set of really cheap 15" mud tires, i just need wheels for them in 4x100. ET isnt a big deal. Thanks

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
12/13/22 2:49 p.m.

Even though this is stone's throw from the house, I won't be able to make it. If it helps, I put up a news item directing people to this thread: This Saturday: Celebrate the holidays and the end of the year with GRM

I hope you get a good turnout and have a good time. yes

bobbylaw
bobbylaw GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/14/22 1:50 p.m.

Wish I could be there. I am attending a local SCCA meeting tonight to discuss next years SOLO schedule. I'm itchng to get back out there.

darkbuddha
darkbuddha HalfDork
12/14/22 3:46 p.m.

Alas, despite that I will be in Orlando that day, it is unlikely I'll be able to steal away from hanging out with the family.  Have fun everyone!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/14/22 7:13 p.m.

I'm still planning on being there.

Thanks, John, for organizing. 

Fladiver64 (Forum Supporter)
Fladiver64 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
12/16/22 12:31 a.m.

Gonna try to make it

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/16/22 9:10 a.m.

Planning on being there. Probably leaving home around 7:30 as I am taking the e36 to test my head-gasket fixing skills, hopefully it makes it. 

Depending on how late this goes on to, I might swing by the Orlando and Daytona LKQs ... we'll see.

hobiercr
12/16/22 10:48 a.m.

I'm planning on getting there around 10:30 to try and grab a table or 2. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Toot
Toot Reader
12/16/22 6:59 p.m.

In reply to hobiercr :

We will definitely be there.  This was a great idea 

CrustyRedXpress
CrustyRedXpress GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/16/22 7:47 p.m.

Weather looks beautiful tomorrow-see everybody there!

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
12/16/22 10:41 p.m.

Unfortunately doesnt look good for me.  Got to do brakes on the VW before the Christmas trip up north.  Enjoy!

TJL (Forum Supporter)
12/17/22 6:59 a.m.

Im out, i think. Yesterday the new LUCAS alternator i put in my truck decided to quit regulating and was sending 18volts up the line. Battery is cooked.  The day before that my e36 decided its battery was crap, or the alternator died. Other vehicle (r50 pathfinder)is still in out of commission. My tractor also is now dead thanks to a tiny arc while using it to jump start my golf cart, which is of course not running right either.

so unless im going to commute on a 4 wheeler or mini bike, im out and have to get some mechanicin' done.  I'll catch the next one, hopefully.  Have fun!

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/17/22 7:02 a.m.

In reply to TJL (Forum Supporter) :

That's just not fair. I'm sorry. Any chance you could get a ride? I don't know where you are. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
12/17/22 7:24 a.m.
TJL (Forum Supporter) said:

Im out, i think. Yesterday the new LUCAS alternator i put in my truck decided to quit regulating and was sending 18volts up the line. Battery is cooked.  The day before that my e36 decided its battery was crap, or the alternator died. Other vehicle (r50 pathfinder)is still in out of commission. My tractor also is now dead thanks to a tiny arc while using it to jump start my golf cart, which is of course not running right either.

so unless im going to commute on a 4 wheeler or mini bike, im out and have to get some mechanicin' done.  I'll catch the next one, hopefully.  Have fun!

Need a ride? I'm leaving Daytona at about 9am and could pick you up. Shoot me a text.

And I'm sure we could get a mechanicin' group together to fix your stuff after the meet up. What's it take, 20 mins to fix the alternator?

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/17/22 7:54 a.m.

On my way. What a crappy day. 

Tank is full, check engine is on. We good. 

TJL (Forum Supporter)
12/17/22 7:59 a.m.

The weather should be beautiful all day up here. 

and im back in! I'm going to ride out with Tom. 

Thank you Tom!

glueguy (Forum Supporter)
glueguy (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/17/22 8:56 a.m.

Unfortunately I'm going to pass.  Just got back yesterday from two weeks of business travel and a bit overwhelmed by the house and holidays to-dos.  I feel like I'll be worrying too much to enjoy myself.  Y'all have fun.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
12/17/22 9:02 a.m.

Somebody post a couple of pictures of the clan at the gathering.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WaM7M1agzOxJDCtYGp87o43tDz6wJf3s8YUdiSageiBl4vAieyCNyGgXr8x8cihV