Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/22/22 4:26 p.m.

Yesterday afternoon my neighbor and I were grousing about how dumb cars and coffees have gotten around us with things like being on Saturday, starting at 7, being "exclusive", etc,  and so I decided to just host my own.  I threw it up on the book of faces and 9 cars showed up!

Everything from an Ozzie import diesel Land Rover to a 42 Ford street rod appeared. It was so much fun we're doing it again next week!

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
5/22/22 4:28 p.m.

Well done sir - chill cruise in events are not as common as they should be.  We have a couple decent ones local to me that are a fantastic hour or two to vhat amongst mh people before heading back to Dad duty.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/22/22 9:08 p.m.

I think this was my favorite. Twin side draft SU's, inline 6, 5-speed manual.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
5/22/22 10:17 p.m.

I should do that. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/23/22 12:17 a.m.

That's a rad idea.

slantsix
slantsix HalfDork
5/23/22 2:55 p.m.

Nice

You get my cool guy of the week award.

I have never been to the cNc's around here, but it seems some of them cater to the $100K+ cars only.. Not sure I would be welcome at them.

michaeldeng
michaeldeng New Reader
7/26/22 12:44 a.m.

Love this!

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
7/26/22 2:19 a.m.

In reply to Javelin :

Great job, and keep it up! 
My likes in cars / trucks

(if I had 10 grand for a toy budget, I'd be driving a Peterbuilt on a "small" F450 frame. )

prolly would not be accepted, at most I've heard of, but I would attend an event of yours in a heart beat (if close enough)

my Beemer , though two wheels, so not a bimmer car, would probably be allowed around those others, but why would I want to. 
We have different interests in cars, but we both get that a cool machine, is cool!

Keep up the good work!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VTttDM6ao82G3N0B8bg7LsCfkTovOdHGw4DrSi5GBuS2UJW0RHPuKFMggnW0nngl