Gzwg
Gzwg New Reader
7/24/21 1:58 p.m.

I guess "Adventure" is the correct Forum area..

Since I turned 40 a few months ago, my significant other (together for 21 years, engaged since 2008) gave me a very nice present - racing a KTM x-bow in a time-trial event. 
They do this since a few years, prices starting from 99€ for one 15 minute stint as passenger, 15 minutes of driving and one timed lap.

I got the biggest package, 4 stints each.

The FTD gets a seat in the "Super-Final" in autumn, and I think the winner of that gets to run in the official X-Bow Challenge. I donˋt think thats something I have to worry about laugh

The Track is rather small, but should be good fun. 
https://www.oeamtc.at/fahrtechnik/fahrtechnik-zentren/zentrum-melk-wachauring-11004452

A good friend of mine organizes a annual kart race, where I am usually mid field, slowly getting to the end of the fast guys. Apart from that my only track experience is from 20 years of running R/C cars( club level) and Bikes (World Championship level) which should help in finding a good line. 
I think this will be fun.

The package includes an onboard video, so I should have something to show afterwards. 

NOT A TA
NOT A TA SuperDork
7/24/21 7:59 p.m.

Track looks like it should be fun. Wish I could figure out how to get the track website text in english. Have fun!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yFX8H6VlgSrv6tOFpSTphhXdVCUEJ6uKLGxknTRKkCvABu6QOy8HoJtntk9dKpa4