1 2
tooms351
tooms351 Reader
4/13/22 6:20 p.m.

Wow 2:30 is pretty quick, is that on r888's? I did see the car had been lightened up a lot! Hopefully you'll get it fixed, if I see you out there in the next couple of months I'll stop by and say hi.

jgrewe
jgrewe HalfDork
4/14/22 12:09 a.m.

The tires I store it on  are some old Toyo's on '85 Celica rims.  They hold air for a long time and my GoJaks fit under them. Track shoes are Goodyear slicks.  The car is about 2100lbs with me in it.

Here is a shot I took to send to my cousin in Hawaii right before I went out and also a shot of the broken hub.

The car is going to end up in Vintage racing, no longer competitive in SCCA. I can build a 13B P-port and have about 90 more hp.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/14/22 6:52 a.m.

That's a great looking car!

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/14/22 10:45 a.m.

Burgers acquired. Beer is cold. Hot tub is hot. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/14/22 8:22 p.m.

I'll be there.  

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/14/22 9:24 p.m.

Everyone have a great weekend!

jgrewe
jgrewe HalfDork
4/16/22 12:19 p.m.

Going over to grab the Bugeye and head up there now.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/16/22 8:42 p.m.

Huge shout out to Evan, Kurt, Tod and John for coming by today. There was much shop Jenga and we got the shop in a much better place to move forward on purging and projects. As a bonus we got the green '67 Volvo fired up and in position to get running and driving. 

We finished up a little after 4, grilled some burgers, and soaked our feet in the cool pool. You guys are seriously my tribe and I could not have enjoyed the day more. Thanks for an awesome day.

Now, who is next? We talked at one time about doing one weekday a month around the state? Anyone want to host for May?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
d1Zdv4GZL00rwje4qaoo4lVGkbuiVmFWjQcxaDojlnATsJGYvisV7VmGwyDZuB9J