Hasbro (Forum Supporter)
Hasbro (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
8/19/20 4:03 p.m.

Headed down there soon and will try to go non-stop with a stop in between to meet up with Purple Frog. I plan on taking all my food and water with me and will stay away from public bathrooms. If I can't stay awake I'll sleep in the truck. Realistically about a 24 hr. jaunt. Doable at this time?

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/19/20 4:17 p.m.

I95 is always a E36 M3show when you get down south of Cape Canaveral.  Beyond that, I don't think there are any issues in the state

Hasbro (Forum Supporter)
8/19/20 4:32 p.m.

Cool, I would probably take I75 in one direction to be closer to Purple Frog. I can also cut over to the other on I10. Wish GRM was open so I could make a social visit.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/19/20 4:37 p.m.

Yeah, probably 75 to 319 to 10 and back to 75, but you eventually end up on 95 and in that horrible stretch of it.

I go back and forth to Miami way too much.

I use I-75 and the Turnpike.   Even south of Fort Pierce I usually stay on Turnpike.

Hasbro (Forum Supporter)
8/19/20 8:25 p.m.

Just put some new Kumho Crugen HT51 tires on the truck, new water pump, belts, hoses,  brakes, and oil. Long haul but will be nice to get of the house.

Slippery (Forum Supporter)
Slippery (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/19/20 8:41 p.m.

You are going to be fine. Where in Boca roughly?

Hasbro (Forum Supporter)
8/19/20 8:47 p.m.

Lighthouse Point, actually.

Slippery (Forum Supporter)
Slippery (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/19/20 8:59 p.m.

You'll be fine. I am in that area everyday. 

Hasbro (Forum Supporter)
8/21/20 9:50 p.m.

Hmmm, tropical storm Laura is coming around the same time I was thinking of coming down, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I think I might have to hold off two or three weeks now.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ULuhGBlhTo737uihbu5avGAIQnFDywLTX5S6kH3F2HXioiiejLatQQt6fpdKdxuc