Exhaust

Per
Update by Per Schroeder to the Nissan Sentra SE-R project car
Mar 7, 2005

We installed a new exhaust system on the SE-R using a VRS Exhaust tubing kit and a Borla muffler. We then dyno’ed the car today at Projekt7 Tuning. With no other changes from the last pull on the dyno, we made an additional 4.5 horsepower and 4 lb.-ft. of torque. We’re now at 128.9 horsepower at the wheels. Dyno results are below. Next up, we’ll install the Nissan Motorsports header.

On Saturday, we competed in a 12-hour autocross in Orlando. We were the only car in STX, but we were in the thick of the fast STU and STS cars.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.
Comments
View comments on the GRM forums
Sponsored by

GRM Ad Dept

Our Preferred Partners
OvBz1zclaFnUgfW5yDydnFsXY5DQhMOfDwkvGmpa5VVkXtGpRfRBhUJ3H0wbG9U2