1 2
dsycks
dsycks New Reader
10/8/10 1:02 a.m.

Heh... you can call me at any hour.

Oddly we are at my moms for the night where we have only dial up net and next to no cell service.

Let me check the mail and get at you.

CLynn85
CLynn85 Reader
10/8/10 1:14 p.m.

If dsycks can't get it we MIGHT be able to come down. We have a mustang for lemons but this would be more fun. Does it still run?

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/8/10 2:08 p.m.

so very interested and pretty close in DC. does it have any of the emissions stuff still and do you have a title?

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
10/8/10 7:08 p.m.

dsycks has dibs, if that falls through than next man up takes it. yes it runs fairly good actuality but burns oil. it is a injected car from 77 so it was able to pass emissions by virtue of higher efficiency I guess. yes it has a clear title. and is probably the cleanest tub of all sub $500 924s.

dsycks
dsycks New Reader
10/10/10 6:35 p.m.

Hey guys... I do NOT have an OK from work to take off tomorrow and may not get it in the AM even though about half of senior mgmt wants in on the leMons team. I may get the ok in the AM but can't wait to find out.

Next up has a shot as far as I am concerned... I do not want to see this very cool car get crushed.

corytate
corytate New Reader
12/25/10 5:56 p.m.

man, assuming the car got crushed? very bummed about that, we are still looking for a $2011 challenge car now, guess I'll keep saving for the rx-7...

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
12/28/10 1:36 a.m.

sorry for not saying anything but I got it back to WI with me. so it is now my ice racer

corytate
corytate New Reader
12/31/10 10:39 p.m.

so bummed

lol

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
6/12/11 2:25 p.m.

this car is up on the block again it wont start now. but has a new alt. same problems as before. and now is in south wisconsin.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
6/12/11 4:45 p.m.

You may want to start a new thread. Oct was a long time ago, and the location change is pretty big.

Just a thought.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/12/11 5:51 p.m.

Unless someone says in the thread "Car is for sale again and is now in Wisconsin", then some folks would be presented with the proper information needed to find the car.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
6/12/11 6:37 p.m.

I am well aware he said it. But some folks don't care to read 2 pages of misinformation before reaching the correct information.

Just trying to help a brother out.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/12/11 7:53 p.m.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
08uksK3TE4VczRh4uM1MAnC0zHUbNLUAZTALA0Fc429JgkV8oyMtleT3bWVYtzQ5