B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/16/18 8:30 p.m.

hmmmm I like that Q.... 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/19/18 8:54 a.m.

In reply to B13Birk :

Don't know how I missed this ... that Q could like you ... I'm also willing to deal some as it has a cheap to budget seat and springs in it.  If I can keep those I'd go less.

Stampie
5/31/18 9:11 a.m.

The Champ was passed on by second dibs so it's still available!  The Q45 is being pulled from the sale for future use. Lotus is also available. 

Stampie
6/3/18 11:55 a.m.

No interest in the Champ?  Is it the little ginger stepchild of GRM? I don't want to see it sent to the junkyard so if no one want a $105 piece of history it'll go up on eBay.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/3/18 1:12 p.m.

The Champ...

so much love for one so unloved!!

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/3/18 2:16 p.m.

If i was close the Champ would be a fun pickup. Im no where near close though sadly

markwemple
markwemple PowerDork
6/3/18 3:16 p.m.

The Lotus and Champ both unsold? If the champ can migrate to MD, I'll take it. Hate to see it scrapped. Not saying you would.

Stampie
6/3/18 4:44 p.m.

I'll deliver/meet with 6 hours of 32211 for gas money there and back. Figure about 11mpg. 

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
6/3/18 4:59 p.m.

There is a reason I stopped coming around here.

Dammit.

Message sent.

Stampie
6/3/18 5:17 p.m.

In reply to Mental :

Sent you a text. 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
6/3/18 6:12 p.m.
Mental said:

There is a reason I stopped coming around here.

Dammit.

Message sent.

Mental, sent you a message  I was the one who had dibs on it, but couldn't justify the car cost AND cost of having Stampie bring it here (though he offered to bring it here dirt cheap, great guy)...Kara and I just spent a stupid amount of money on the kids summer lacrosse, as in $800 for a 5 week program for one kid.  If you snag it, we've got to talk.  And don't even ask, the idea is hella sweet, not butt turrible.... wink

Stampie, Mental and I are friends, and racing teammates.  He lives less than 30 minutes from me.  laugh

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem SuperDork
6/3/18 7:13 p.m.

I'll volunteer to deliver the champ free on a trailer to the hotel parking lot Thursday morning before the challenge for the infamous 105 dollar grm parking lot build.

maisgelb
maisgelb GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/5/18 5:56 p.m.

Somebody please buy the Lotus. I have no time to tackle a project of that scale but I keep thinking about dropping an S2000 engine and trans into it...

(If an empty trailer happened to be coming north to Ohio, I might consider an unwise decision.)

Stampie
6/5/18 7:38 p.m.

In reply to maisgelb :

I think that's a great idea and I'll do all I can to help find a trailer heading north .

Stampie
6/5/18 7:40 p.m.

The Champ has left FL.

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/5/18 8:35 p.m.

I think I know that trailer. 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
6/6/18 5:22 a.m.

I'm 100% certain I know that trailer....I've helped load a race car onto it many times.  Can't wait to see the Champ in person!

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UberDork
6/8/18 2:38 p.m.

And the Lotus found a new home?

Stampie
6/8/18 4:23 p.m.

The Lotus is still available.

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
6/8/18 9:37 p.m.
Klayfish said:

I'm 100% certain I know that trailer....I've helped load a race car onto it many times.  Can't wait to see the Champ in person!

Yeah, the little guy barely fit on it.

Mr. Lee said:

I think I know that trailer. 

It was a damm yankee trailer I got late last year

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
phu11aHe7JViTUqbw73Qrg1aGiRueRcQptTKCB9blhaMZp9G4yQKGayNQrg7dQQ5