BabyFerrariRacing
BabyFerrariRacing New Reader
12/20/16 11:27 p.m.

Hey everyone. I forgot I made an account on here so I thought I'd give an update on what's been going on. So unfortunately due to all the mishaps the Abarth has been through throughout the year, I decided to start early on my daily time attack build of my Dart. Car has some basic upgrades on it (engine, suspension, brakes, etc.) and I already have not only a class record but also the 2016 Global Time Attack Enthusiast Pro Championship with the Dart. Have some new sponsors lined up for next year and some new upgrades including a turbo kit, some cooling upgrades from Mishimoto, and some aero.

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Reader
12/21/16 9:49 a.m.

Interesting. Are you the guy running the Fiat in Optima series? What are the issues with it? BTW picture is not working for me.

BabyFerrariRacing
BabyFerrariRacing New Reader
12/21/16 7:13 p.m.

Yea. Was gonna go club racing with the car this year but had electrical problems that lasted a couple months along with 2 BCMs and some mechanical problems including an axle shafts and both front wheel bearings going out. Gonna try and upload some more pictures when I get home

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4y5CcAbry6ziYjyrNbBSjODxr0ijDbCLpuBih0o0nZPeisUZwa9Fi3vkBLB7zMVd