1 2 3 4
Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/24 7:49 p.m.

In reply to gearheadmb :

By old I mean that the previous owner bought them in 2008...

They still seem to work okay but I began collecting 13" tires and I have too many now.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb UltraDork
10/9/24 7:57 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

White paint on interiors and wheelwells makes everything look better!

I tell myself it's so I can see cracks forming, but really, it just looks right.

I deliberated way too long on whether to do white or black on the floors. In the end I just figured every proper race car I've seen lately has had the interior painted white, so that must be faster.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb UltraDork
10/10/24 7:01 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

In reply to gearheadmb :

By old I mean that the previous owner bought them in 2008...

They still seem to work okay but I began collecting 13" tires and I have too many now.

I'm not sure when I will be able to pick them up. Do you ever run the Michigan events?

Pete. (l33t FS)
10/10/24 8:52 p.m.

In reply to gearheadmb :

Not so much anymore due to work and life stuff,  It was nice when they had Fowlerville and Adrian because those were actually closer to me than the Ohio sites.  I only managed to hit two OVR/SWVR rallycrosses this year.

The Batcave is situated really close to I-480, I-71(ish), and the turnpike.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb UltraDork
10/11/24 7:33 p.m.

I did a couple hot laps around the hay field tonight. This thing is objectively terrible. It feels fast in the way the way that it would feel fast if I got in a shopping cart and you pushed me down a flight of stairs.

Pete. (l33t FS)
10/11/24 7:39 p.m.

Probably needs more front bar or spring rate and more front damping.  I vaguely remember that the front springs require a callous lack of self preservation to remove and install.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb UltraDork
10/11/24 7:54 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

That reminds me,  the front springs are broke and so are the front sway bar end links. I should fix those and try again. 

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u4aN5oSCLcnVHAKnhSKwmGXmbmW9kIU705b2XoSLlhjuzX3LyZ1LxbSykDVq1jer