1 ... 8 9 10
NashGTI
NashGTI GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/13/24 11:44 p.m.
Piguin said:

Hoping you'll grace us with a video of it running around, just to hear the thing in action.

I still need to get the new GoPro mount 3d printed and then I'll get some video driving it around.  It was so hot I didn't do much to the car through the summer.  Once it began to cool off in August I did some additional tuning work to it and have driven it around outside town a couple times.  There has been talk of getting back out to that cruise in with at least one other car from work but that hasn't happened.

I need to do better, don't even have any good new pictures

Piguin
Piguin Reader
9/13/24 11:52 p.m.

Every new picture is a good picture - that thing looks awesome.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/14/24 6:46 a.m.

Yeah, this thing is way cooler than anything I've built. Thanks for taking us along!!

NashGTI
NashGTI GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/21/24 11:17 a.m.

Cruise in last night, ended up with decent looking company.  The Dino and Jag both got there after I did, maybe I'm the only one but I get a feeling of pride and accomplishment when I go to something like that and cars that I think are some of the coolest there park next/near to me.  Maybe that's just me being weird though.  I did talk to more people last night than the other two car show outings with the car combined I believe even though I was only there for about an hour and fifteen minutes.  

Was going to go out again today to another show this morning but rain put a damper on those plans.

1 ... 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yO0zoFeKXTg2kBsW17zRasfCMN4GlGF9Fw5u11PyslKVHhVKKQ2L0NK5Doq4cGYu