Sk1dmark (Forum Supporter)
Sk1dmark (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/27/22 2:31 p.m.

Hey everyone! I'm selling my turbo stick wagon. It's been fun, but I moved closer to work and want to embrace something a bit sillier as a daily. There's very few to get an idea of pricing so I listened to a few Subaru people on where to start pricing, but I'm definitely willing to work out a deal with a GRMer:

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/andover-subaru-legacy-25-gt-limited/7476497158.html

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
4/27/22 3:02 p.m.

I'm not an expert by any means, but it seems to me that your price is fair. 

Oh and dang man! That is a GREAT color combo.  

birdmayne
birdmayne GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/27/22 10:42 p.m.

Priced to sell, I like it. 

I can't buy this, but I would if I could. 

Fantastic cars, probably my favorite commuter to date

LapDog
LapDog New Reader
4/29/22 5:38 p.m.

That is very nice.  It's probably a fair price assuming there's no rust but I guess I'm looking for a crazy deal instead.  Good luck with the sale!

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
5/1/22 7:35 p.m.

GLWS.  I wanted to buy this exact car, but my wife was a hard "NO" on wagons, so we bought an '05 LGT sedan instead.  Great car, and last of the good looking Subies...

If you haven't you should post it on https://legacygt.com/

RaabTheSaab
RaabTheSaab New Reader
5/1/22 8:52 p.m.

One of my favorites especially in that color combo. A little too pricey for my blood right now, but hope another GRMer scoops it to keep it in the family. 

lnlds
lnlds Reader
5/2/22 10:06 p.m.

Beautiful car you have there!

Any oil consumption?
Have you removed the Banjo bolt?

Edit: Nevermind Mrs. lnlds vetoed it.

tastyguac
tastyguac New Reader
5/3/22 9:33 a.m.

I bought the LGT wagon that was on here a few months back. It was automatic and I had lots of interest at $6500 (before it chucked a rod through the block during the first buyers test drive) - I think the manual is definitely worth a premium and you should be able to get pretty close to what you are asking.  

tb
tb Dork
5/3/22 2:10 p.m.

I think these are awesome cars and the manual elevates it into unicorn status. It can be tricky to explain to people that is it beyond a typical wrx and if not abused will be a rewarding ownership experience. The interior just perfectly nailed a balance of comfort, class and sportiness that few others pull off with such subtle ease.

I sold my automatic really cheaply because I try to share my good fortune with others and it had lived a hard charging and joyfully adventurous life. Your wagon looks impressively clean, well cared for and just plain handsome. I'll be the first the admit that they do have a few flaws as a platform, but they 100% feel special and that goes a long way towards forgiving minor sins.

GLWS

Sk1dmark (Forum Supporter)
Sk1dmark (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/4/22 3:07 p.m.

Thanks all for the well wishes! I ended up selling the car locally to someone. I told them about the forum so hopefully we'll have a new member soon!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qSqN5yeaBSTLKcSUUXstpQMuvVlHHmTKD5V7hsNifl6NaO9wsDQdKoBpXgVSa7Vx