glueguy (Forum Supporter)
glueguy (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/2/24 8:05 a.m.

Pictures don't want to post now, I'll try again later

For sale by original owner.  I purchased this car new from Audi of Pittsburgh in August 2017.  Audi Exclusive Color option Toucan Yellow with Nougat interior.  Option packages - Premium Plus, Technology, Sport, Cold weather.  Also 19" wheels (Sport 10 V Spoke), rear side airbags and high gloss burl walnut dash trim.  Windows ceramic tinted.  42k miles.

Always dealer serviced, garaged, non-smoke, no pets.  Tires were replaced and current Goodyear Exhilarates at 7/32".  Battery replaced 7/2023.  Audi extended warranty transferrable and active through Aug 2025.  Two key fobs.  Leather seats, steering wheel and door seals routinely treated and in new condition.

Heated seats, steering wheel and AWD would make this a killer northern commuter.  My company insisted on a newer company car so this one is unfortunately now taking a slot I don't need filled any longer.

This is an excellent condition, as near new as you'll find in a one-of-one configuration.  Not for the meek, everyone will begin to identify you as "the one with the yellow car."  I'll meet you at TPA or PIE for a fly and drive.

Listed at $25k, GRM price is $23k.  

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/2/24 8:54 a.m.

What type of transmission?

I'm not in the market, but this is a cool car!

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
10/2/24 9:19 a.m.

This is just a random pic I pulled off the internet, but I think the color is awesome.

If I was in the market, I'd definitely consider it just on color alone.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
10/2/24 9:22 a.m.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
10/2/24 9:28 a.m.

10/2/24 9:30 a.m.

Y'all found it :-)

Automatic DSG 7 speed

xflowgolf (Forum Supporter)
xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
10/2/24 1:18 p.m.

well there's a car I didn't know I'd be interested in buying.  That's pretty darn cool.  My Golf R is getting a bit long in the tooth, but not sure I'm ready to give up a manual.  "killer northern commuter"... describes my usage scenario to a T.  

10/2/24 1:46 p.m.

In reply to xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) :

It has paddle shifters LOL.

Sport mode is easy to engage and definitely holds revs better.

10/3/24 7:46 a.m.

Exterior above, interior, trunk, engine here

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sDgeXFGyedRFx7LFhZanAPKZIxNcjgOgOgwlzCDh8gOef45J4ESzG261ld7QHNOd