1 2
curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/7/15 12:27 a.m.

Ok. I've been looking for a truck JUST LIKE THIS and now I'm in Canada for two months??? I live in Carlisle and have a crapload of friends in Pittsburgh. Let me see what i can come up with.

Internet is spotty up here but my email is curtong@gmail.com . I'm serious about making this happen so let's keep in touch

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
7/7/15 8:58 a.m.

In reply to curtis73:

email sent

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/13/15 6:09 p.m.

emailed back. Still drooling

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
7/20/15 11:37 a.m.

Truck went to CL this morning 7/20/15, gotta move stuff sooner rather than later and get on w/ my life.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
7/22/15 8:31 a.m.

This Craigslist E36 M3 is drivin' me nuts.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/22/15 9:56 a.m.

The fact this thing is on CL is driving me nuts.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
7/22/15 1:28 p.m.

Listed on CL for $3900, sold this morning for $3500, going to Grantsville, Md... about an hour away. Good folks there, it'll have a good home for sure. The FIL made the final call, he was the old school truck guy of the family. He's already talking about dropping a 12 valve Cummings in it. Had to put the stock wheels on it as the 35's wouldn't clear the trailer fenders... still looks damn good tho.

Helluva tow rig there.

Had 5 others in line, I was set on selling it to the right ppl who would treat 'er right, not to some flipper. As a bonus the FIL offered $1500 for my Bridgeport, that's next on the list.

All in all a good day. One step closer to getting my life back.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
8/17/15 12:04 p.m.

Guy was back today to buy the Ramsey winch and KC lights that were fit to that winch bumper. I cut 'em a deal as I'm really glad these folks bought this truck instead of some whiny CL flippers.

They're really enthusiastic about this truck, that's what it really needed as I was thoroughly burned out on it.

They already put in a Turbo 400 trans and cast iron transfer case. He talked FIL outta the Cummins diesel and are looking at a roller cam BBC to go mad with. Eaton locker on the way. Lotta horse tradin' w/ the spare parts I had. What a berkeleying good story to hear.

FIL still says the only reason they bought it was because he saw and knew the amount of time and detail I put in it, done right. There ain't no surprises lurkin' in it.

They'll bring 'er up or hell, I'd make the hour trip to MD just to see her again all done up.

That's my feel good story of the day.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/21/15 7:14 a.m.

That's AWESOME to hear man! Update us with some pics when she's done, please. This thing haunted me, especially knowing I was within a few hours of it several times throughout your sale period.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
8/21/15 7:30 a.m.

Oh, it's gettin' A/C too.

Guy said several people were already interested in this truck that frequent their shop. He claims it's a keeper but threw a crazy number out there. I knew somebody could make money on it... but geezus.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
8/21/15 8:04 a.m.
fasted58 wrote: This Craigslist E36 M3 is drivin' me nuts.

You need to share it with us.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mEuJ00nHFp05Ol8tnLi3fDpSsjaeczAraClkSvwYk7ZLdMVMDVnhrT5uI6ihCi4D