nsogiba
nsogiba Reader
6/17/24 1:26 p.m.

For your consideration is my 2016 X5 35i @ 84K miles, with the reliable N55 TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder and 8 speed automatic. This has been my family hauler for the past 3 years; only selling to get something a little bigger for us. 

Standout options include the soft-close doors, rear door sunshades, heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, and panoramic sliding glass roof. The Harmon-Kardon stereo features Bluetooth connectivity, and Heads-Up-Display is an excellent feature as well.

I am a BMW CCA member and have maintained this vehicle meticulously - see photos for maintenance records addressing common issues. Highlights include brand new pads and rotors just 500 miles ago.

Aftermarket goodies include a 2" Receiver Tow hitch, supplemental rear air bags inside conventional coil springs, 4-pin trailer plug, MHD Stage 1 93 Octane software, 20mm wheel spacers, and roof rack cross bars. The vehicle is mechanically stock with no dash lights or codes. 

For the right price I can include a set of Style 93 winter wheels with Hankook all terrain 265/60/18 tires (highly recommend them for winters!).

There is a small lien on the vehicle which will be paid off upon the receipt of payment for the vehicle, with a lien release letter promptly provided. I accept cash and certified bank check. 

No trades, I don't need help selling, and thank you for your interest. I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.

Call/Text 716 949 7424

$21,000

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hiMTEFRt1tWhyk4X2n8UuQCdDMCADuMZoaHBnmcB3jYSSshrSpH2Y5YAQWWjdf7r