1 ... 4 5 6
TurboFocus
TurboFocus Reader
1/2/19 6:54 p.m.

got mine recently, ill wait until my first ring trip of the year to wear it! itll be ceremonious 

Cooter
Cooter Dork
1/2/19 8:13 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

You guys are the best. Great start to my year. 

And Cooter, the shirt was waiting for me when I got home. It's way cooler than what I sent you. Thanks. 

I'm not so sure about that.   My opinions are incredibly harsh on anything I make, build, or design.  

I'm glad you like it, however, as my aforementioned creative self hatred can use a counterpoint at times.   And I love your shirt!  Especially in green you picked.. 

Difdi Al-Jabal 68
Difdi Al-Jabal 68 New Reader
4/30/19 2:41 p.m.

Seth! I completely forgot to post and thank you. So my shirt was long delayed in making it to me; it was mis-delivered for a while over the holidays. I got it the night before the WDCR RallyX season opener where I excitedly wore it despite the lovely WV mountain winds. Katie saw it and told me that she'd actually either bought or sold a car to you a few years ago (I cannot recall which sorry). Anyway, it's awesome and the right people ask about it and the rest don't care which is great as well. Reading yours and others' exploits continues to give me the courage to take on maintaining and slowly learning how to at least understand if not improve my car. Cheers.

Oh yea, I've decided that dried mud doesn't count as weight but rather sound deadening and as a stiffening agent. In other words, it's there to help me drive cleaner next time eh?

D

Crackers
Crackers Dork
4/30/19 3:15 p.m.

I'm so sad I was on hiatus during this. :(

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
4/30/19 3:32 p.m.

In reply to Difdi Al-Jabal 68 :

I'm glad the shirt made it to you and you got properly dirty wearing it. Well done. laugh

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/18/19 7:39 p.m.

Photobombed a whole bunch of people's autoX pics a couple weeks ago

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RJPw3PzYKZLf5vRmOAmbgIan9ozWr68pxYRzWhayVk3B8Bsa2S4VEIuOFVKzeyxE