1 2 3
racerdave600
racerdave600 SuperDork
2/10/16 8:06 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: ^^ I can understand your car lust. I have a love-hate thing going on with the 4C. The parts I love, I really love. The parts I hate.....well......I'd rather focus on the things I love!

How is that different than any other Alfa...

mblommel
mblommel GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/10/16 8:12 p.m.

I'm waiting for them to stop running and the depreciation to kick in.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
2/12/16 6:02 a.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
Flight Service wrote: There is a guy at work that has one. It looks fantastic and sounds vicious.
It does look fantastic and sound vicious. And then you drive it.

I went on a date with Miss Teen Tn once. Just once. I imagine it would be something like that, so I just admire from a distance.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UltraDork
2/26/16 4:55 p.m.

Actually got to sit in a production model today. I really like the car. Enought that I would actually spend my own money on one if you could get one with leather for say 55K. At 68K for a mildly loaded car they can pound sand.

Dealership is actually open to a discount on the car though ~2-3K given that they are 2015 leftovers.

racerdave600
racerdave600 SuperDork
2/26/16 5:51 p.m.
Flight Service wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote:
Flight Service wrote: There is a guy at work that has one. It looks fantastic and sounds vicious.
It does look fantastic and sound vicious. And then you drive it.
I went on a date with Miss Teen Tn once. Just once. I imagine it would be something like that, so I just admire from a distance.

I had a similar experience. In college there was this girl that everyone wanted to go out with. I went up, asked her out. So the night came, we went to dinner, and it didn't take long to figure out why she never seemed to date anyone. I dumped her back at home before 9:00 and went back out. I had an Alfa in college, it wasn't as bad as her....

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sF7rgwkvxERKmDu6acf0lqmS2eQ719VWpRoqhh236GKcHMcvKVQH3Iy0tmhg1zTD