z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
9/28/23 5:51 p.m.

Had it in for the 1-year ceramic coating refresh, it's a special wash from CarPro to help get any oxidants that might have got in the coating in a year and then they put another coat of the sealer on top of the ceramic coating. Also had them add the GR86 Premium ducktail spoiler, APR Carbon Fiber vortex generator and APR Carbon Fiber Fender Vent covers (they aren't over lays, you have to remove the vent, remove the stock piece, then install the CF piece)....APR builds really nice pieces.....and you pay for it. 

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
9/28/23 8:03 p.m.

Looks nice.  What wheels are those? 

ShinnyGroove (Forum Supporter)
ShinnyGroove (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/28/23 8:06 p.m.

Great looking car.  Very Cayman-like at first glance.

BenB
BenB HalfDork
9/28/23 8:52 p.m.

Nice!

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/28/23 9:22 p.m.

Great looking Zupra!  devil

ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter)
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/23 10:00 p.m.

Nice; looking great! Tasteful modifications  that really enhance the car without detracting from it.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
9/28/23 10:17 p.m.
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) said:

Looks nice.  What wheels are those? 

18x9.5 ET 45 Advan RSIIIs. Wrapped in 245/35 Conti ECS. The ECS 2 came out like a month after I got these.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
9/28/23 10:18 p.m.
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) said:

Nice; looking great! Tasteful modifications  that really enhance the car without detracting from it.

Thanks to and everyone else for the nice words.

That's my goal, I'm more of an OEM+ guy vs underflow and widebody type of person.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/29/23 8:42 a.m.

That ducktail looks awesome!

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
9/29/23 5:05 p.m.
dyintorace said:

That ducktail looks awesome!

It's really amazing how that little add on really changes the look. If you can see in the pics, with the add-on, the line from the quarter panel flourish at the bottom almost perfectly aligns. Almost like the planned it!

Also, if you guys hadn't noticed, in the last pic that is a real '63 split-window 'Vette.....that happens to also have an LT1 swap. In front of the terrible fox body is an F355 Berlinetta. There was another new Ferrari in the light booth, and an Anniversary C8 in the parking lot waiting for it's turn. 

Brian and the guys at The AutoSpa LLC, here in OKC, do amazing work. 

RyanGreener (Forum Supporter)
RyanGreener (Forum Supporter) Reader
9/29/23 5:09 p.m.

Love that ducktail. Probably my most preferred subtle add-on to most cars that I'd own!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
maU0743sMjLzZjJpz7hJ0ZYpAEXiHi16BHop9aI9yf9G9zEoa8EsZ5U4VjBFxTp0