AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/23/08 11:54 a.m.

I'm currently riding solo to the Challenge, planning to leave Plymouth MI in the late morning or early afternoon of Wed 01 Oct. Schedule is a little bit flexible. Goal is to hit the host hotel around 4pm Th 02 Oct.

Non-smokers only. Must be able to drive an automatic, LOL. Must be competent and confident in driving a full-size van with a tow dolly on the back, because at some point I might want to sleep.

Meet me in Plymouth, or at a park and ride along I-275 / I-75.

PM to discuss.

Thanks, PC

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/24/08 12:01 a.m.

anyone?

exST165
exST165 Reader
9/24/08 12:29 a.m.

Our "plan" at this point is to cross the border at Detroit and take I-75 all the way down, but we aren't going to be leaving until after work Wednesday which means driving straight through the night.

Thomas

tuffburn
tuffburn New Reader
9/24/08 2:56 a.m.

i would come but i have no funds right now, plus i have some pressing matters that kinda make it hard to leave michigan until oct 9. sorry.

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/24/08 6:11 a.m.

Dang I wish I knew about this earlier. I haven't been on here much as I just got finished cleaning up from Ike Monday.

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.

Be safe, Stan

Nashco
Nashco UberDork
9/26/08 1:40 p.m.

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. It's not often I wish I wasn't on the west coast, but challenge time is one of them.

Bryce

Jay
Jay UltraDork
9/26/08 1:59 p.m.

Dang, if I were still in Ontario I'd take you up on this & just go for E36 M3s and giggles. Sadly I'm a little far away these days.

J

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/26/08 2:11 p.m.

Arg. I'm dyin' here... (and this time last year I was already in Florida...).

Stan

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
9/26/08 4:15 p.m.

Check your email P, I sent you like three last night

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1ao4hvfgQVcikIzkMmy8fjo0kVjGa4XErSJj9mgPfmsIfUxwZm2Y1mR4bnH7lRwo