1 2
Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
8/29/16 5:59 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: There's two apocalypse discussion threads over on the Garage Journal board today, and now this one...is there something going on the prepper community we should know about?

Hey man, I know about big stuff getting ready to happen worldwide. Wouldn't matter if I told you though.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/29/16 6:30 p.m.

15 min burnout in the gnarliest car I can steal, whilst bumping ugly with the horniest chick I can find.

Yep.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
8/29/16 6:56 p.m.
Dietcoke wrote: E) It doesn't matter, and I'm reporting this thread because it has nothing to do with anything GRM. Take your spam to the off-topic forum, where it belongs.

Lighten up Francis. No one appreciates the attitude.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/29/16 6:56 p.m.

I'd get out of the car and watch the show. I'm not going to bother going crazy. Once it passes and this turns out to be a severe inconvenience instead of Armageddon like every other time I'll turn around and head back to work like every other time. I keep extra socks and underwear in my bag for such occasions. There's going to be confusion and overtime as the carnage gets sorted out. Our motto is "In chaos there is profit."

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
8/29/16 7:10 p.m.

tomtomgt356
tomtomgt356 GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/29/16 7:18 p.m.
daeman wrote: Should we put paper bags over our head or something?

Don't forget your towel!

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
8/29/16 7:24 p.m.

Let's try elements of all four at the same time and see what happens.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
8/29/16 7:27 p.m.

In reply to G_Body_Man:

The result? We need to know how you end or end up!

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/29/16 7:42 p.m.
G_Body_Man wrote: Let's try elements of all four at the same time and see what happens.

Enjoy. Shenanigans like that are going to help pay my mortgage when the sun comes back up the next day.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
8/29/16 8:48 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote:
Dietcoke wrote: E) It doesn't matter, and I'm reporting this thread because it has nothing to do with anything GRM. Take your spam to the off-topic forum, where it belongs.

It could be the artificial sweeteners in the Diet Coke has left his brain addled.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
8/29/16 8:50 p.m.

I'd find whatever willing participant I could find. My wife wouldn't mind. I think she'd rather me bang in the armaggedon than die alone in my car. I think I'd want the same for her. Although I'd prefer we'd be together.

NOHOME
NOHOME PowerDork
8/29/16 9:09 p.m.

My wife unit is an ICU nurse, I hear of much worse ways to go on a regular basis. I might actually be praying for such an event before y'all have your next election.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
8/29/16 10:42 p.m.
Trackmouse wrote: In reply to G_Body_Man: The result? We need to know how you end or end up!

Dead, but happy.

WilD
WilD HalfDork
8/30/16 7:32 a.m.
Jay said: Crank the nastiest drum&bass mix I have in the car right up (there is a minimum of one philthy dnb mix in my CD changer at all times), throw on my swankest sunglasses (yeah right, as if they wouldn't already be on), then get up on the roof and rave my ass off. And see who else joins in.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/30/16 7:40 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote:

I think i know who the "do we have an ignore function?" Thread is about now

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/30/16 7:48 a.m.

The sex thing is out..why rush to do something that I take my time doing right every day? Not calling anyone, they know I love them already because I tell them every day. The gun thing is out, no interest in hurting anyone. The praying thing is out, atheist. So I would enjoy 15 minutes to myself. Put my feet up, put on some tunes, close my eyes, and truly relax. Ahhhhhh.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
8/30/16 7:49 a.m.

Baking in the sun you say? I'm playing Jimmy Buffet and relaxing for my final moments.

dropstep
dropstep Dork
8/30/16 8:06 a.m.

My car has no radio so im going to die while cussing about the traffic.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/30/16 10:12 a.m.

I'd probably be going on vaca if I'm on the interstate. That means I'd probably be with my wife and dog. Definitely just get out and play with them in the field next to the road.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8SS1sHBXXgV79gQ1xRgsUsMDMc5Pvhgkzq5zhKzgPilNPIXZg1keoKuuaPy3ELfI