johndej
johndej UltraDork
6/2/24 8:38 a.m.

Anyone heard of these guys? Seem to be a Chinese low cost copy company. Was moving the NA daisy's around and had half a mind to get some Westlake to try putting something low grip on to pass a few miles and spotted these.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/2/24 9:59 a.m.

That sport star imprint on the center rib inspires much confidence. So perform.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
6/2/24 10:10 a.m.

I know nothing of the brand.  Keep your expectations as ultra low as the price implies and I think they will meet your expectations.  

Am I understanding that you want to mount these on daisies?  I ask because Miata daisies are 14" and you've given a screen shot/price for 15"ers???  

johndej
johndej UltraDork
6/2/24 10:16 a.m.

Good catch! Still $54 a pop for the 14s. Yeah I have a set of 15s with ECSs on them but still have the 14s in the corner with some corded starspecs taking up space. Saw a thread earlier about how from the factory the smaller wheels and less grip made an NA quite a bit more playful in everyday driving. If these were any good would also consider them for my fit.

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
6/2/24 10:39 a.m.

I looked at this thread and thought I might have found a new set of tires for my '95 SW2.

Unfortunately, the reviews have me looking elsewhere.

wae
wae UltimaDork
6/2/24 12:19 p.m.

They were good enough for a Maserati!

Just kidding...  I only needed them to get through the Challenge.  They're cheap and they hold air.  So there's that.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7IHKMrB1rvz1X9HjzxkxLw9NDdEVOt0LKRjs0jGN81PudbrY8RseyvhyoanGji6b