1 2 3
Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
6/12/16 7:45 p.m.

OP aren't you worried someone may rat you out? You just gave away a lot of damning info and then Gave your locale.

Edit- don't worry, won't be me. Don't even work there.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
6/12/16 7:52 p.m.

Seeing as how Javelin first posted this back in 2014 and no longer works for Napa, I don't think he's too worried.

I got a heck of a deal on Altrom stuff for my Mercedes while I worked at Napa. Akebono ceramic pads all around were like $25 or so per axle.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
6/12/16 7:54 p.m.
MINIzguy wrote: Javelin, Where are the Napa NCP line of suspension parts manufactured? Specifically looking at the ones for BMW E36s. NCP 2605597 and NCP 2605756 OR NCP 2605445 and NCP 2605446 I want to save a couple bucks, since the shop I used put mismatched arms on 1 year ago, and I finally realized it has been screwing with my alignment. Still don't want Chinese or Taiwanese parts, though.

Don't hold me to it, but I want to say that a good deal of NCP stuff was manufactured in China. I too no longer work there, so take this with a grain of salt.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/16 8:04 p.m.
MINIzguy wrote: Javelin, Where are the Napa NCP line of suspension parts manufactured? Specifically looking at the ones for BMW E36s. NCP 2605597 and NCP 2605756 OR NCP 2605445 and NCP 2605446 I want to save a couple bucks, since the shop I used put mismatched arms on 1 year ago, and I finally realized it has been screwing with my alignment. Still don't want Chinese or Taiwanese parts, though.

They used to be made by somebody else, but they've been Federal-Mogul since 1/14.

Javelin
6/12/16 8:04 p.m.
Trackmouse wrote: OP aren't you worried someone may rat you out? You just gave away a lot of damning info and then Gave your locale. Edit- don't worry, won't be me. Don't even work there.

I haven't worked there in a year!

MINIzguy
MINIzguy Reader
6/13/16 7:36 a.m.

Ah I didn't know you left there!

Then a general question then, would anybody trust Federal Mogul parts? It'll be going on my daily driver/autocross car, so I'm expecting to replace control arms every 3 years or so. I don't want yearly failures, though.

Javelin
6/13/16 8:02 a.m.

In reply to MINIzguy:

Federal Mogul manufacturers Moog, Fel-Pro, Wagner, Anco, and a ton of other stuff. A lot of it is made in the USA. I have used numerous FM parts on all of my cars without issue.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sHj0nYxOaiuD1Pp4bRlZQsEfOL3YhiylhTSX49JdcmIciBYYFrcDC6YAQpAe1Ucz