Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
9/18/24 3:29 p.m.

I'm trying to work out the details of getting this car from Birmingham, Alabama north to Indianapolis, Indiana.  The sooner the better.

Any help at all would be appreciated: drag the entire car north for me, stop by and help me load it (and the parts lot) onto the trailer, or stop by in Indy to help unload it once home.  Note, the car is going to need to be trailered ( I can't use my two wheel dolly) because it's currently on 3/8" threaded rods for ride height mock-up.

akylekoz
akylekoz UberDork
9/18/24 3:39 p.m.

I'm offering moral support wishing you well on this endeavor.   Unfortunately that is all I can offer. 

RacingComputers
RacingComputers GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/18/24 3:41 p.m.

I will be glad to offer to HOOK a loaded trailer to our RAV 4 and meet somewhere between AL and IN

FWIW

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/18/24 3:50 p.m.

Damn... wish I could help.  But keep the thread updated and if the stars align I do have some vacation time to burn before the end of the year. 

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
9/18/24 5:05 p.m.

Thanks for the moral support and offers guys.  

I just checked with SWMBO.  We are all clear for this weekend.  

Anyone near Birmingham able to help load this Saturday?

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/18/24 7:27 p.m.
RacingComputers said:

I will be glad to offer to HOOK a loaded trailer to our RAV 4 and meet somewhere between AL and IN

FWIW

Ha! This is the exact scenario that led me to me acquiring an Alabama-sourced RX-7 in a Harbor Freight parking lot somewhere in Tennessee.

RacingComputers
RacingComputers GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/18/24 8:33 p.m.

If you need anything as you head from AL to  IN, please reach out.

PM me through this site and I will share our phone #

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jrV7r6JgubcUQVRSPX3b3zrnAZ5FV0OP9D91WUMGAR0ih33zM8bj7n2bwVrgF7XL