Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
5/4/14 5:39 p.m.

Hey guys,

It's time for tires again on my wife's 06 Sienna, and I was wondering if you guys could recommend a tire for it. The van is running on a set of Yokohama iceGuard tires now as I am not going to swap over to the summer tires as they need replacement. The summer tires are Yokohama Avid touring tires that replaced the factory tires many years ago. We are past due on replacement here.

The tires are 215/65-16, and the van is an 06 Sienna with 102k mile son it. Mostly around town driving, but some mixed highway use as well. We will still have the winter tires, but we may only get one more season out of them. We have two sets of wheels as well, both being steelies.

Thanks,

Chris

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
5/4/14 7:52 p.m.

I've been quite happy with the General Altimax HP's on my MPV.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
5/4/14 7:55 p.m.

What ever he's running.

fornetti14
fornetti14 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/4/14 8:01 p.m.

We have Michelin Symmetry's on our minivan and they've been outstanding, aside from the dry rotted sidewalls. They never leak air and take a curb beating according to the wife. They are super quiet even when on their last summer.

We will get the Kumho PA31's next(or whatever all weather Kumho's). Let us know what you decide.

ryanty22
ryanty22 Reader
5/4/14 8:07 p.m.
fornetti14 wrote: We have Michelin Symmetry's on our minivan and they've been outstanding, aside from the dry rotted sidewalls. They never leak air and take a curb beating according to the wife. They are super quiet even when on their last summer. We will get the Kumho PA31's next. Let us know what you decide.

2nd for the symmetrys

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FaJURwcxUA2wethokFAcevbhnPTT5aC97eaGm1rtB3m80fq4irjxQW71UcFh4G1o