volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltimaDork
12/20/23 8:23 a.m.

A few weeks ago, Judge Eric at LeMons HQ contacted me to do a LeMons World episode.  I did a Zoom call with their digital content creator, Jon, and he put together the following video.  I'm sure it was a bit of a challenge distilling 15 years of our team's racing history into a ~6 minute video, but he did an awesome job:

preach
preach GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/20/23 9:34 a.m.

Nice! I watched it last night.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
12/20/23 10:51 a.m.
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/20/23 11:05 a.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk (Warren) :

Oh that has an 8V in it.

volvoclearinghouse
12/20/23 11:07 a.m.
DeadSkunk (Warren) said:

Not LeMons priced, but..........(1) Marketplace - 1958 Simca Vedette Beaulieu | Facebook

Product photo of 1958 Simca Vedette Beaulieu

Oh, I've seen that.  The seller seems to very much know what they've got.  

buzzboy
buzzboy UltraDork
12/20/23 12:31 p.m.

Y'all got us into this and I thank you. Thankfully the Amazon community in upstate SC is small so we had the connection to you and Rob through Ted. Hanging out with the 'chuckers at the Fall 2012 race cemented our desire to race lemons. Can't wait to face off again, hopefully soon.

volvoclearinghouse
12/20/23 3:18 p.m.
buzzboy said:

Y'all got us into this and I thank you. Thankfully the Amazon community in upstate SC is small so we had the connection to you and Rob through Ted. Hanging out with the 'chuckers at the Fall 2012 race cemented our desire to race lemons. Can't wait to face off again, hopefully soon.

The video they did was great, but necessarily left most of what I said on the cutting room floor.  One of those things was a comment I made about how much I love that LeMons has created this community of people I consider friends, we all get together at least once a year and party.  I'm glad of all the folks I've met and encouraged along the way, helped out and raced hard and (mostly) clean against.  We'll be back in 2024, at CMP in April, and that big Benzo had better be there!

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/20/23 7:50 p.m.

Just got this in my video rotation this evening.  Cool stuff.

buzzboy
buzzboy UltraDork
12/21/23 2:43 p.m.
volvoclearinghouse said:

We'll be back in 2024, at CMP in April, and that big Benzo had better be there!

I think we're trying for LDR at Rockingham this spring. Fingers crossed. But I want to be at CMP too!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j2WIBxmuR20QedD6zTqDwOIeGi5kSRsM1Z96L6YVKKTdVuHkClmQ5mGYYNITbXT5