smog7
smog7 Dork
1/22/10 10:20 p.m.

I've been looking for a fender liner for my all trac for some time now.. anyone know of any pick and pulls in the area?

need a 90-93 celica gts/alltrac front driver side fender liner

benzbaron
benzbaron HalfDork
1/22/10 10:45 p.m.

There is one off of commercial, take off 13th goings south on 101 and go left over the freeway and right on to commercial.

The better junkyard is off of monterey(1st st.) just south 2 blocks of alma. I don't know if you find much toyota stuff though it might be picked clean. I finally got a clock for my pickup so maybe you'll get lucky.

There are also junkyards in hayward and east palo alto. There was also a junkyard off of montegue on tradezone in milpitas. Good lucl!

madpanda
madpanda New Reader
1/22/10 11:03 p.m.
smog7 wrote: time now.. anyone know of any pick and pulls in the area?

Pick-n-Pull is in fact the name of the company I've been to the one in Newark linky and benzbaron is describing their 2 San Jose locations.

I would suggest calling up the individual locations (phone numbers from the link above) and asking about the 90-93 Celica, they are pretty good about knowing exactly which cars they have and you won't have to waste your time walking around like I did...

laz
laz New Reader
1/23/10 1:48 a.m.

The internet knows what cars each PnP location has: http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx

It's a shame Pick Your Part closed :(

jpod999
jpod999 Reader
1/23/10 12:55 p.m.

Dude San Jose is where most of the good yards are located. And if they aren't actually in SJ then they are very close. Just hit them all in one day, the stamp on your hand is good for all the yards.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
1/23/10 1:24 p.m.
smog7 wrote: I've been looking for a fender liner for my all trac for some time now.. anyone know of any pick and pulls in the area? need a 90-93 celica gts/alltrac front driver side fender liner

I'm not on that coast, but i WILL tell you to not even BOTHER looking at car-part.com.

I have those front fenders on my car, and it was an absolute NIGHTMARE trying to source them.

I'll check my parts closet, i may have the fender line you need.

lulolulito
lulolulito None
3/24/14 11:46 a.m.

I do prefer Pick and Pull their yards are very well organized. it's better to go to a local junk yard and find the part there than having to order something online that you can't return or its worn out.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F4MPwELS57Z3t5eYucvaQGxXUYmELaf5RNMEcxwjferhjES8iDDMLYCxE7K8m5Nf