now that there is funny

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/16/12 3:32 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Nakajima = endurance Sato

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/16/12 4:25 p.m.

Now that was just a dumb move, taking out the Delta Wing. From the back, it's the same size as the others - no excuse there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJAiZVuC3YI

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/16/12 4:25 p.m.

I'm just trolling on that Justin TV feed now

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
6/16/12 4:47 p.m.

Nakajima back on track, 30 laps down.. kinda like a self-imposed penalty for stoopid

mblommel
mblommel GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/16/12 5:03 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: UGH Toyota took out the delta wing.

Dammit that really pisses me off. I was so hoping the Delta wing would finish the race. What a stupid, pointless contact. I was pulling for Toyota too, but now I hop e they break just so that douche is completely denied that chance for any sort of finish.

Jaynen
Jaynen New Reader
6/16/12 5:11 p.m.

Ridiculous taking the delta out like that

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/16/12 5:13 p.m.

I found Nakajima's photo on the interwebz:

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
6/16/12 5:25 p.m.

Well, exciting race for sure. Sucks that Toyota lost a car, then took out the delta wing and sat in the pits for 2 hours. P2 is still close, rebellion is doing awesome and GTE is still close. I'm hoping the #2 Audi gets ahead. McNish and Kristensen both deserve another win.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
6/16/12 6:00 p.m.

The multimedia PC took a HUGE dump . . . Hard watching T&S and Streaming from the small 10" screen on the Netbook . . .

AtticusTurbo27
6/16/12 6:20 p.m.

I stream on a netbook and do timing on my iPhone.

See the 74 vette lose a wheel on pit out? Sucks cause they were still in a good position.

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 6:36 p.m.

In reply to AtticusTurbo27:

Lost it at Arnage, about 75% of the way around. Wish it had been at pit out, probably would have taken less time to back down pit lane than struggle in.

Map with major corner names:

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/16/12 6:42 p.m.

Good effort Toyota...

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 6:47 p.m.

In reply to CGLockRacer:

Agreed. Especially since they sped up the program to "make it a show" when Peugeot decided to leave.

yamaha
yamaha Reader
6/16/12 7:02 p.m.

Who cares if the delta wing got smacked.....it was a case of stacked up cars and in a hurry for the green.....

Its le mans, it is the test of luck and patience. Speed just said toyota is out.

That said, id like to see audi with issues that allow rebellion to win.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
6/16/12 7:10 p.m.

Now I can't root for the Toyota team after taking out the delta wing like that. If that was not intentional, I'd be surprised.

I guess I'll let the DVR watch the rest just in case anything worth watching happens. The GT battle may still be entertaining.

Jaynen
Jaynen New Reader
6/16/12 7:12 p.m.
yamaha wrote: Who cares if the delta wing got smacked.....it was a case of stacked up cars and in a hurry for the green..... Its le mans, it is the test of luck and patience. Speed just said toyota is out. That said, id like to see audi with issues that allow rebellion to win.

It's a 24hr race I don't see how that move could ever have been a good one

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 7:15 p.m.

In reply to Jaynen:

Agreed

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 7:23 p.m.

Looks like they caught Rampage2. Here's a new one, but it doesn't have RLM. I muted and turned on the RLM online radio.

http://www.justin.tv/freddy49z#/w/3262938768

EDIT: Although the commentary on Eurosport is still better than the channel formerly known as "Speedvision".

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/16/12 7:52 p.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

I love watching a race at Infineon on Speed.

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 7:55 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: In reply to friedgreencorrado: I love watching a race at Infineon on Speed.

Sorry, dude...I don't know what that means. Damn you kids and your slang!

EDIT: Almost forgot--getowffmahlawn.

AtticusTurbo27
6/16/12 7:56 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: In reply to AtticusTurbo27: Lost it at Arnage, about 75% of the way around. Wish it had been at pit out, probably would have taken less time to back down pit lane than struggle in. Map with major corner names:

He lost it on the esses after the Dunlop bridge right after it left the pits on its out lap. Not arnage.

Still a great race, only half way over!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/16/12 7:58 p.m.
AtticusTurbo27 wrote: He lost it on the esses after the Dunlop bridge. Not arnage. Still a great race, only half way over!

That is what I thought.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/16/12 8:05 p.m.

Nobody believes me that the 787B was originally designed by Lada, but Mazda ninjas stole the design and swapped a V16 rotary turbo with mini hidden RC airplane engines in the wheel arches.

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 8:07 p.m.

In reply to AtticusTurbo27:

You're right..I was thinking about the #73. Sorry, bro.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4T0XhJXqWuwJGeA26A0ApPUJ8u8DR0QYCBJjDUlBHD8ti6Wfko6QFLwlAgs6wggA