irish44j
irish44j PowerDork
1/18/15 10:41 p.m.

Only people I can think to as about this. Anyhow, I have a set of the old TSW Blade wheels (the split 5-spoke) that were widely used in SM in the late 90s/early 2000s, to my knowledge (I bought them from a SM guy last year) I use them as a winter set for my e30 rallycross car, but one of them is pretty badly bent at this point. Was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who may have one or two of them still sitting around in a shed or basement or something. I know pretty much nobody actually races with them anymore since they're pretty heavy, but there were a lot of them out there at one point so hopefully there are some floating around.

Anyhow, if you know any SM guys with stashes of old wheels, LMK!

irish44j
irish44j PowerDork
1/18/15 10:43 p.m.

btw, they look like this:

peter
peter Dork
1/19/15 2:24 a.m.

You might give the guys over at Meathead Racing a ring. I don't know how long they've been in SM, but certainly since ~2005 when I first met 'em. They're local to you, good guys too.

irish44j
irish44j PowerDork
1/19/15 10:37 p.m.
peter wrote: You might give the guys over at Meathead Racing a ring. I don't know how long they've been in SM, but certainly since ~2005 when I first met 'em. They're local to you, good guys too.

Will do, I think I actually know a couple of the guys that run with them. Thanks.

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 Dork
1/19/15 10:38 p.m.

The SM guys hang out on mazdaracers.com fyi

irish44j
irish44j PowerDork
1/20/15 4:51 p.m.

Yeah, was trying to avoid joining a forum just to ask one question..I looked there but didn't see any classifieds area anyhow. But I guess will have to look.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dgCEkNT4vIx7V3ZmwP4KpOh4KjzbzFOXZAMHRpBcZt6Pqsj8WH5ObthII2ri1EPu