1 2
Jaynen
Jaynen SuperDork
11/10/17 7:32 p.m.

Sam Strano makes a pretty strong case for the 4th gen F-body, talking to Sam while the vette is faster he has more fun driving the Camaro he says. He's won something like 7 national championships in autox? LS1 power, with the right wheel can use up to something crazy like a 315 wide tire on 18" rim. Rob the GM parts bin for corvette parts. If my budget had been a bit higher its where I probably would have gone if not an E36 M3. (if I needed a backseat, otherwise I would go C5)

SHAKESBEARD
SHAKESBEARD New Reader
11/11/17 8:53 a.m.

Just drove the Genesis. Seems like a good fun car. Problem is, neither of my kids would fit in the back seat. I sat back there and couldn’t sit up straight. Would have to slouch pretty far down to hold my head up straight. And not much room to slouch either due to limited leg room. I’m thinking it’s a no go on the Genesis. Going to look at E36 M3.

GTwannaB
GTwannaB GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/11/17 12:15 p.m.

Would anyone actually consider the 4th gen F bodies to have back seats better than a 911 or Genesis?   Maybe if your teens broke curfew you could use the back seats as punishment. Assuming no one calls protective services.

What about GTI?

red_stapler
red_stapler Dork
11/11/17 12:39 p.m.

Has anyone mentioned the E90 yet?  I’m 6’ and can comfortably ride in the back of my friend’s ‘06.

SHAKESBEARD
SHAKESBEARD New Reader
11/21/17 5:17 p.m.

Bought a 97' M3. 73,500 miles on it for $10K. Car is clean and tight. Not perfect, but very clean. Yea, I'm very happy.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
llX146gryumwgeisWX0NLugHpPxSFX0EjRfttiWKSHbyACFFIGY0t7cuN3PseSyK