car39
car39 Reader
1/25/11 8:10 a.m.

check out page 3 of the kids and auto show link. You've been hit by wholesalemall who is spamming. Death to Spammers!

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
1/25/11 8:14 a.m.

The little exclamation point below an offending post is used to alert the GRM overlords of canoe incursions... And they will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My canoe free forum. And you will know My name is the GRM staff when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/25/11 8:32 a.m.

He's been identified and disabled from creating new posts, and I'm killing the individual posts as I find them...

...and now they're dead.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/25/11 8:33 a.m.

Still 2 in the Pacesetter Thread.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/25/11 10:48 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Not if you hit refresh. They are dead...dead. Dead deady dead dead.

rogerbvonceg
rogerbvonceg Reader
1/25/11 11:26 a.m.
Tom Heath wrote: In reply to Javelin: Not if you hit refresh. They are dead...dead. Dead deady dead dead.

They're not only merely dead. They're really most sincerely dead.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
1/25/11 11:48 a.m.

CLick Me! Hmmm, couldn't hotlink, so you'll just have to click on the link.

jrw1621
jrw1621 SuperDork
1/25/11 3:13 p.m.
ansonivan wrote: The little exclamation point below an offending post is used to alert the GRM overlords of canoe incursions... And they will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My canoe free forum. And you will know My name is the GRM staff when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

That's some cold-blooded E36 M3 to say to a motherberkeleyer before popping a cap in his ass

car39
car39 Reader
1/26/11 7:31 a.m.
ansonivan wrote: The little exclamation point below an offending post is used to alert the GRM overlords of canoe incursions... And they will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My canoe free forum. And you will know My name is the GRM staff when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Good to know, wish we had that on the forum I moderate

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZUQvEMSkJOCRZAU7zoCRu2X6YNhXJlw8CyLHtwXQAzCcOTYPyEkzutBQ9lEyu8Cm