Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/4/16 8:11 a.m.

Get really drunk and start Zenos Cars.

From the about us section...

The Zenos executive and team are experienced professionals from the automotive sector including Ford, Lotus, Tesla, Cosworth and Caterham Cars.

The co-founders, Ansar Ali (Previous roles: CEO – Caterham Cars, GM – Lotus Cars. Proudest moment: Being trusted with the privileged stewardship of an iconic brand and a team of great staff. Favourite car: Ferrari 288 GTO. What people say: “The man at the top who will actually answer the telephone to anyone”) and Mark Edwards(Previous roles: COO – Caterham Cars, Exec Asst to CEO – Lotus Cars. Proudest moment: Seeing the car I had grown to love sitting alongside its new Formula 1 big brother. Favourite car: Aston Martin DB4. What people say: “Mr Black and White although we have managed to get him to compromise once or twice”), since meeting at Lotus Cars in 1999, have been committed to the lightweight and affordable sports car market and remain recognised business leaders in the field. By combining their commercial acumen with a deep understanding of consumer needs their teams over the years have produced considerable business successes and accolades.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/4/16 8:12 a.m.

The front bumper section isn't to my liking but it looks like the real deal. Nice competitor to the X-bow and the others.

Nice to see them make it a year.

kb58
kb58 Dork
1/4/16 8:29 a.m.

Aesthetically, it looks as though construction started at each end of the car without the door having yet been installed. It also looks a bit like the Lotus trackday car; they might have at least used a different color scheme for the intial prototype.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/4/16 1:56 p.m.

definitely influenced....

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/16 2:02 p.m.

Much more influenced by the Caterham AeroSeven concept though:

Edit: Whoops, posted a pic of the Zenos in the same color, didn't look closely enough...shows you how similar they are! Google Image Search couldn't tell the difference

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/16 2:18 p.m.

That's not the AeroSeven. This is.

I've been following this car on and off via EVO magazine. IIRC, it was something else before it was Zenos, no?

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/4/16 2:24 p.m.

I have been following it for the last year and Zenos is all I have seen.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
1/4/16 2:42 p.m.

I believe these are now available for sale in the U.S. They had a display last year at PRI, and I believe they were at SEMA as well.

It looks like a well thought-out, cool package for a track toy.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/16 2:42 p.m.

Just checked, I was thinking of the Farboud GTS which became the Farbio GTS. No, wait, now it's the Ginetta G400.

unk577
unk577 HalfDork
1/4/16 3:03 p.m.

Looks kinda Catfishious. I want to see what's under the skin

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/5/16 6:20 a.m.

It is a composite chassis car

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/5/16 9:55 a.m.

I thought I was looking at a Factory Five.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lqvVXNG1BwXstNxHXNbCg1TduPsYd837oWPKLkPVCXTAe2VbHx09E1qYMbLvkjbF