Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/20/09 10:38 a.m.

By now you should know you can add updates to your ride to create an ongoing build diary sort of thing.

You can now mark if one of your rides is sold--another reader suggestion that could come in handy, since some of ya'll go through a lot of cars!

And we've added a "most interesting" feature, which takes into account the number of votes, updates, and comments along with how recently there's been activity to figure out which rides have the most buzz. Think one of your favorites is too far down the list? Vote or comment. Think yours is more buzz-worthy? Add an update.

Kramer
Kramer Reader
1/20/09 12:38 p.m.

I finally decided to make my own RR contribution, but the "Add Your Ride" link on the RR page isn't working (I get the burning car pic).

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/20/09 12:42 p.m.

Saw that. Fixed.

Carson
Carson HalfDork
1/20/09 12:53 p.m.

I saw that earlier when I was checking out my '91 Terrarium, in big red letters it said, "I sold this car!" and I said, "I certainly did not!" and now it makes sense.

Carson
Carson HalfDork
1/20/09 12:54 p.m.

Oh neat, I like the strike-through on the profile after you mark a car sold.

Carson
Carson HalfDork
1/20/09 1:28 p.m.

Tim, now you're going to make me look like a fool! Editing and such after I comment, now it says, "Mark this car as 'sold'"

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/20/09 1:32 p.m.

Sorry. Changed it because of your post. I could see how the earlier verbiage would be confusing.

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
1/20/09 10:50 p.m.

If only I could muster up the will-power to sell a car. I tend to get attached to the silly things, though, I could certianly use the space.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5oqerUNLXbIJPd12d2GQ4UGwEx6NQLncD4yQmc6y9NTUOAXa0prxUiaBq7xy3sZq